Friday, March 8, 2013

Spit Shinin Like a Diamond

This has been a good week. It's Friday. I wore sunglasses on the way to work this morning. My hair curled just right.  I have high heels on. This is going to be a good weekend.


PITS

UK lost last night - and that's okay - but the worst part about the whole thing is that I'm just really over this season. You can find me watching NBA. 

I'm sore. Working out 7 times this week has killed me. KILLED me. 

I had a dream (keeping up with my dream theme this week) that Jake Owen was going to be with me at the SEC tournament. And it was the most magical thing ever. He sang, I danced. And then I woke up and realized that he won't be in Nashville next weekend. 

PEAKS

Spring is on it's way.

I bought a size 6 dress for a benefit in a few weeks.

I have a HUGE weekend planned.

Keeneland is coming SO SOON.

It's Back That Azz Up Friday.


I'm linking up today. With a few beautiful ladies. Hope your weekend is full of sunglasses, patios, and beer. Mine will be.

button

xoxo,
Brooke

18 comments:

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

send me photo of your dress pronto :-)

Whitney Ellen said...

I love you so damn much it's almost painful.
And you are so hot. So, so hot.

Staci said...

I lurve the spring. And this jammm

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo ready for Spring!!

Have a fantastic weekend :) xo

Helene said...

you go one with your bad self!

Lauren said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! Great job! :)

and.. Happy Friday!

BoldButterBaby said...

The last time I wore a six 6 was the day I was born.

You go, Glen Coco!

The Pink Growl said...

size 6 dress -- HOLLLLA! You are doing the damn thing girl! Although living without diet coke is too much of a stretch for me! Congrats!

put a bow on it [kaitlyn] said...

So when are you going to give me your hair?

Jordon said...

let us take the opportunity of the SEC tournament to just drink more, so we can enjoy the game(s) :)

Sami said...

Size 6? You go girl. What did you buy I wanna seee. Hope you have a magical weekend. Luzzzz.

Sarah Alway said...

Oh I am so jealous of your workouts! I can't wait until my knee is better and I can get back to it! Have a lovely weekend. :-)

keepingupwithkristen said...

It's sunny here, too! That makes for a GREAT Friday! Congrats on the size 6 dress...that's awesome!

Ashley said...

my entire week is going to be filled with that patio beer thing you speak of :) holla for spring break!

Unknown said...

oooh can't wait to see that new dress!

Definitely Sarah B. said...

EEK I will be in Nashville though the weekend of SEC!!

And second your hair looks beautimous! :)

Allie said...

Congrats on a size 6! Say hello to Jakey-Poo for me :) Have a wonderful weekend princess! & thank you for linking up with us!

Kelly said...

When are you going to Keeneland??? We are thinking about going the last weekend...

-kelly
Honor Courage Commitment