
Two
I'd be Olivia Pope.
She is almost as fierce as Beyonce. She has relations with the Pres. She is an actual bad ass. I mean, don't act like you wouldn't want to walk a mile in her shoes. Preferably straight down Pennsylvania Avenue.
Three
I'd look like this. Every. Single. Day.
I mean I pretty much already do. But I'd wear stuff like this on the reg.
Four
I'd live in Paradise.

Five
I would live in a house that looked like this. With a completely stocked wine bar for any friends that come to visit.

I'd never worry about bills.
Or calories.
Or guys.
Everything will just be perfect when I grow up....
Or calories.
Or guys.
Everything will just be perfect when I grow up....





15 comments:
ohhh I would LOVE your paradise! :)
Can I come hang out in paradise with you?
yes to all of this. and can i just live on a beach. PLEASE. also i want to snap my fingers and be somewhere. but thats pretty far fetched.
Omg. Loveeeee Olivia Pope! Scandal is the most legit show on television!! Kind of makes me sad when they skip weeks, bc I haven't missed an episode yet!
Adrienne
I want to swing on those swing with you and sip wine.. PLEASE!
Love those paradise pictures! :)
OMG those swings over the water are amazing!
Um, I need that house. Now. Love, love, love.
If only I could afford to just vacation in a paradise like that!
That swing set is the best thing I've ever seen. I'll have one of those too.
Yes to all of these. I want that house. And that bod.
That swing set is absolutely INCREDIBLE.
If only life was as perfect as this.
Love your dream house.
And that swing-set above the ocean is amazing!
I'd look like a VS model too everyday! Oh, we can dream right?
I have to add those swings to my list. Perfection.
Post a Comment