Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Shenannies.

Did you guys miss me? I took a bit of a staycation from the blog. But never fear, I'm back and ready for some more updates here in blogland.

Weekend Shenannies with Sami, per the usual.

Friday was incredibly low key. I caught up on episodes of Nashville, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. Oh. Em. Gee. is all I can say about all three of those shows.

I tried out a new place in town, Coba. It has the world's largest jellyfish tank, and while I was impressed with the jellyfish, I wasn't too crazy about the food. You know, being team vegetarian is hard. But the dessert place inside was to die for.


Saturday was spent at opening weekend of Keeneland. You know, my all time most favorite place in the universe, next to Miami. It's where the horses race, the bourbon flows and the tailgates are fun. Here are a few pics.

the fellas.

yes, we matched. Everyone told us.

my dates for the day.

Ladies.
 

My friend Steph.

Sunday, I found myself at a Reds game. I had never been to a MLB game before, but it was tons of fun.


And I got to spend some time with my nephew's new puppy. 
oh hello there, broken toe.

Great weekend with great friends!
Hope your weekend was fabbbbbulous and full of shenannies. (I made that word up, but let's roll with it)

Happy Monday!
Brooke



20 comments:

Katherine said...

Soooo jealous about Keeneland, and loving that dress!!!

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with Grey's. I have a love/hate relationship with this season. It's great...but it just doesn't seem like the normal Grey's. Too much has changed. Ugh. It's still amazing though :)

Meg O. said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Derby. Love your dress!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

A fun day at the races! Great pics.

I like Deacon's new lady on Nashville, but I really wanted to see him and Rayna together.

ty said...

Perfect!! LOVED Nashville this week!

Jordon said...

YAY Keeneland! We are going in a few weeks and I am over-the-moon excited!

Sarah Alway said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Love that dress. :-)

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

Man you had my dream weekend. I wish you could just insert me in each of those events on Saturday and then on Sunday! Keeneland and Basbell = win!

Steph G said...

Yay for your first baseball game. I hope you loved it!

The Pink Growl said...

I loooooove Nashville! Can't get enough of it. What a fun weekend with horse races, cute dresses and baseball!

Kelly said...

Soo jealous that you went to Keeneland!

Maggie said...

What a perfect weekend! I have never heard of Keeneland, but now I have a crazy urge to go to the races :) Especially if it means tailgating and wearing an adorable dress.

Lauren said...

Love your Chevron dress! So cute!

Sami said...

That dress just makes me so happies.. just like you and Scandal too :) Oh, and baseball.. but only with beer and hotdogs!

Anonymous said...

You're so stylin' and profilin', girlfriend!! I need that dress in my life ASAP. I promise not to wear it when we eventually have a drunken Gatlinburg weekend. Mostly so we don't match, but also because that dress would get me Deliveranced real quick up there.

Helene said...

missed you!!! you are adorable in that dress!! and that dessert- my mouth is watering!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Absolutely love that dress!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

sooo sad i wasn't there with you this weekend :-( that dress is so adorable on you...do tell where you got that cute lil number!

are you going to blue/white game? say yes!!!

Amy Powell said...

those dresses are super cute! hooray for matching :)

and that dessert looks great!

xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

itsmekt said...

cute dress! luv luv LUV baseball, the live games are much better right? hopefully you get to see more games!