This entire weekend for me, while there was some work peppered in, was completely full of rest, connecting with friends and family, recharging my batteries and enjoying life a little.
little babies.
Spent the weekend dragging my dog on my run.
mowed 1.5 acres. DEAD.
babies.
Not pictured:
dinner with friends, long talks, car concerts, long runs, and late nights.
Hope your weekend was fabulous!






14 comments:
Glad you got a chance to recharge -- I always forget how important it is until I'm crashing.
1.5 acres?! phew! You go girl!
Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com
I need to recharge! 1.5 acres? Whew! That's a lot.
That baby horse is so cute, how fun!
I think I need a weekend like this. I'm dragggggggging today.
I love that picture of the bird's nest. I love spring.
horses + pups? looks good to me! :)
Please don't tell me you dragged your poor baby on that 10 mile run? lol My dog would have just laid down and quit.
That's pretty much the best weekend ever...full of relaxing and recharging. I know I need it sometimes. Hope you're feeling full of energy this morning, honey pie! Happy Monday!
Stop it with dragging Sophie on your runs... Kill me ded. She looks so pissed.
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Rest, exercise, etc. A good balance.
I need a re-charging WEEK! Stat.
Oh my gosh those bird eggs don't even look real, they're so perfect! I want to paint a wall in my living room that exact same color...
Little Miss Sophie! If I tried to drag Lily she would not be pleased. She prefers spectator sports! When I looked at puppies this weekend there was a Sophie lookalike and it made me think of you :)
Post a Comment