Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Currently....


Stealing: blogging ideas. I need all the help I can get in this department lately...

I'm back for another edition of Currently I am...



Reading: A GRE study book. I hadn't divulged on the blog that I would be taking this test - and it's actually something that just kind of happened over the past few days. I have been toying with the idea of going back to school for a while now, but it seems that the stars have aligned and that it may be happening. Or at least applying to some grad schools will be happening soon. I am excited for new challenges in my life, and for learning more about myself.


Thinking about: my hair. I said yesterday that I wanted to do something different.


this is my hiar now. Just kinda blah.

I am in love with this:
LOVE the hair color!
But not so sure I could pull it off. Thoughts?

Loving: beautiful days and puppies.




Looking Forward To: the weekend. And lake season. And tan lines. And just summer.

Wondering: why did I ever signed up to play softball with my office?

Eating: vegetables. Darn you, summer time.

Disliking: the lack of Diet Coke/Coke Zero in my life. Again. Darn you, summer time.

Happy About: life. And friends. And craft beer week.

Excited about: new opportunities. : )

xoxo,
Brooke

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the GRE and applying to grad schools! :)

She's a big star said...

You could absolutely pull that hair style off and it would look fantastic on you... great summer look too!

Jennifer said...

Are you talking about color or style? I love the color of her hair. I think it would look great on you. The style, you would have to want to do daily or semi-daily.

Steph G said...

I should probably be celebrating craft beer week - what is wrong with me?

Esme said...

I so think you could rock that hair! I wish I could die my hair :( Lucky to those who can! I also love your puppy pic! Cuteness!

Sarah Alway said...

Oh you could definitely pull off that hair, I say do it! I also cut out Diet Coke in the past few months and I miss it so much!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Katherine said...

GRE=not as bad as it seems, and you should fully come to Carolina for grad school.

Katelyn said...

Good luck studying! I think you could totally pull of that hair!

The Pink Growl said...

Did you completely cut out Diet Coke? You are a stronger woman than I am! I am limiting myself to 2 per day though. Somedays that's easier than others.

Lauren said...

I'm currently in Grad school and I def. think you should do it!

What major are you in?

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I took the GRE about five or six years ago. A few years after that, I went to grad school (and it turned out that I didn't need it). Oh well.

Ginny Williams said...

You could totally sport that girl's look. Actually, your hair is almost like that anyway. You remind me of a childhood friend of mine named Erin. Y'all look just alike. I think that's why I gravitated to your blog. It's the dimples :)