I've been in such a funk lately - which isn't an excuse for why I've been absent from my blog. But just know that I've missed each of you - and I hate when I don't even know what's going on in your little blogs.
I've been struggling with a lot - which I've tried to hide from the blog. I am in a weird spot in life, finding out people aren't who I thought they were, dealing with dating, having the first feelings of want to be a mother this Mother's Day, weight loss, and just overall being overwhelmed at work.
So - I thought the best way to deal with this is to link up and to write 10 things that make me happy. Even if I haven't blogged every day in May.
1- babies.
2. Mothers.
3. The zoo.
3. Coca Cola World - and just the South in general.
4. Selfies on good hair days.
5. All the people who ever called me fat. And then see me now.
6. Lake season is upon us.


7. Craft Beer.
8. Friendships. Made through blog land.
9. The ability to dreams bigger than me.



10. Pictures like this that give me hair envy - and make me text my hairstylist.

It's almost 3 p.m. - at least I cranked out a blog post, right?
Thanks for sticking with me on my vacation period from my blog!!
xoxo,
Brooke














16 comments:
Welcome back!! Hope your weird spot works its way out quickly! :)
I love the zoo! I want to go so badly :)
Girl, you are not the only one. With so many changes going on in my life right now, I sometimes get overwhelmed. Like If whatever I'm doing is the right choice, or if my actions will affect future outcomes. I've learned something about people this past month, and in the end I realized they were never truly my friends to begin with. So just know that your not the only one going through whatever you're going through and that I am here for you! Oh and btw The world of Coca Cola is literally the best ♥
yay you are back!!!! well you know i am fond of #8 :-) love you to pieces sissy and so blessed to call you my friend!
I absolutely could've written this post myself, except I don't have a blog, details details :) I adore your blog and can relate so much to the dating, weightloss, work, and life stress. Hang in there and know how much your readers adore you!
Welcome back Brooke, I've missed you and I love your ten things! I feel like I went through this exact same funk in my early to mid 20s... don't worry chica, it will pass and you are fabulous, don't forget that!
Missed ya! And amen to the dating issues...sometimes (ie-all the time) it sucks.
I've been in a funk too Brookie.. Hang in there. Maybe it's the change of season. Things will turn around soon!
your cute dimples need to be included in this list :)
What a sweet blog post. I love this. BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ANY GIRAFFE PICTURES FOR ME AT THE ZOO!!
Cutie patootie, those dimples kill me! So glad you're back! Those feelings you've been having suck, I've been there (lately, even... such fun) but it does get better :) You can do it, Brookie!
Hang in there girl! The funk will be over soon! :)
So glad you're back...you've been missed! A person's 20's are just tough years I've decided! Aside from that, you have to remember that it is better to discover a person's true self now rather than later, you'll find your knight in cowboy boots without a doubt, and will get to enjoy many Mother's Days as a mom!
Hope today is a great day for you!
So much happiness! I like the beer and the blog friends and the babies ones the best :)
Hang in there. Ten happy things is a good first step out of a funk.
I will join you at the lake. It's one of my favorite places in the world. Also, whoever owns one of those floating islands is invited.
Post a Comment