Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 In Review

2013 A Year In Review


January was spent with friends - we had a mild January in Kentucky this past year and my days were spent with friends. From celebrating the weather, and watching basketball, to making new friends in old hangouts. 

I spent some time in Florida, enjoying the wine and the sun - I suggest everyone take a trip somewhere warm in January.

In February, I turned 30. And I celebrated with one of my very best friends. We toured wineries and distilleries and made memories that will last a lifetime. 
We went to the George Strait concert and watched the cowboy ride away - just to find out that he's going to be making one more tour stop in Kentucky. He's really gotta stop making promises like this is the last tour if it isn't the last tour.



In March, my girlfriends and I found ourselves going to benefits and going to concerts. We had blast getting all dolled up and I even got my hair Poofed By Pink Lou Lou herself.

March should have been spent celebrating March Madness but my Wildcats weren't on top this year - actually they were really close to the bottom. So I spent some time with family. 



2013 was full of new friends and old friends, concerts and horse racing.

Wine tours (duh)


My best friend went to China.


Lots of Thursday Night Lives in the summer.

Selfies on date nights. 


Lots of trips to the dog park.



Bike rides with friends.

Kentucky State Fair (First Time Ever)

Cooking classes

BLOG FRIENDS!!

That's a winery in the background. 

Basketball games.

I met the man of my dreams.

I really enjoyed some Keeneland in October!

Pumpkin patches.


Wineries. Duh.

Spent Christmas with a guy that I'm head over heels for.

And best of all, I spent time with friends.

2013 was the year for being seen. For being out and about and for really enjoying friendships. Our friendships grew and best of all, I got to learn who I really am. I found myself, learned to love myself, and best of all I learned how to date myself. 

I simply cannot wait for all 2014 has in store for me!!

7 comments:

Ginny Williams said...

Hi Brooke! These are great pictures. You look great and have the cutest style. That first picture of you is stunning!! Love it! Happy New Year!

Ginny
www.buttergirldiaries.com

NorthernBelle_87 said...

Wine and best friends - that pretty much sums up my year too!! Now if only I could find a handsome southern man ;)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

So many pretty dresses!! xoxox

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

You are so adorable!

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

awesome pics. you look amazing chick. Your hair looks great. :D

Come check it out. and let me know your input. It would mean alot. Thanks. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/12/too-blessed-to-be-stressed.html

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

You are so pretty sissy! What a great year for you and can't wait to see what next year holds! Hopefully more time spent with little ol' me :-)

Faith B said...

Oh hiiiii pretty girl.

Seriously - you're gorgeous in every. single. picture.

Looks like a fabulous year overall. Hope 2014 is just as fabulous!