Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Questions Before 2014 - Part Three

Happy Wednesday and I can't believe I'm finishing something I started this week on the blog. I always have the best of intentions. Here are the final questions for this linkup and I have to say these are the hardest ones to answer. Hope you've enjoyed these as much as I have - it's been a real learning experience for me.

21. Who do I need to forgive? This is tricky. I thought about it a lot before finally deciding that the person I need to forgive is myself. I'm incredibly hard on myself. From the decisions of what I had for lunch to the fact that I can't make everyone happy. I worry, to the point of sickness, about things that I ultimately cannot control. So I'm going to work on forgiving myself. 

a selfie from last night's date night

22. Where is it time to let go? I think 2013 has been the year for me to let go of a lot of things. I let go of a lot of hate, and frustration. I forgave someone who ultimately I should have never been upset with in the first place. I let someone walk into my life and love me, live I've never been loved before. I have let go of so much that I can finally be happy. 

I've got to learn to live by this!


23. What old habits would I like to release? Doubting. I want to stop doubting that someone can love me. I want to stop questioning that love. I want to stop being so darn independent. 

.

24. What new habits would I like to cultivate? I want to learn how to be more confident. I had someone very special to me tell me just this week to be more confident, even though that feels like a very tall order sometimes. This is another place where I need to forgive myself. Forgive myself for my curves and my stretch marks, forgive myself for not being perfect, forgive myself for not making everyone happy and learn how to hold my head high. I want to work on having good energy. For letting my smile be contagious.

be good


25. How can I be kind to myself? By just being me. By loving those who love me back. By being a strong friend to those who are friend back. By doing things that make me happy. For being a yes girl to things that are good for me. By learning to be comfortable in my own skin. By not overbooking myself. By being so happy that I make other people question my sanity. By being thankful for each moment that passes and for living each new memory. By letting a man love me who takes me on date nights, who holds my hand and who tells me I'm beautiful every morning. 

No comments: