Friday, January 10, 2014

A Confessional

Oh hello. How y'all been?

I'm not great at this blogging thing. 11 days since my last post and the only thing I feel inspired about right now is eating carbs.

Oh, and have you linked up with my lil Whitney today? She knows how to back that thing up.

Anywho. Let's confess a few secrets from the week. Leslie's confessions are always my favorite list linkup for Friday. Always such a cute idea. But better yet, let's get ready for the weekend.

1.  My boyfriend and I were called V.I.P.'s last night.....at a yogurt place.  I've hit an all time low.

2. I bought this skirt on deeeeep discount at The Loft. Which is probably a good thing. It'll most likely hang in my closet and wait for me to wear it. But I'm in love with it.

Loft tulle skirt! So adorable!

3.  I'm going to be here at the end of this month - and I need a tan. And a new body. But oh baby, I cannot wait.

Coronado Sunset
San Diego

4. I want to send out Valentine's Day cards. How many of you think I can get my bearded lumberjack to take pics like this?

so cute

5. All I want is to look this cute so effortlessly. Why does this girl make it look so easy?
.

That's all I've got for y'all today - Other than Valentine's day goodies are out and I'm about to run to Target on my lunch break and buy everything. In bulk. Don't judge me.


xoxo,
Brooke

13 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I want that girls shirt!

Sami said...

Can I go in your suitcase to San Diego? I love that place so many. Also, if you make cutie Valentine's cards with the boyf you better send one my way. Love your face XO

Teal Vogue said...

I say that about every single Pinterest picture...ok the outfit is cute but can't I look flawless like that model too !?!? I am a new follower from Confessional Friday!

elle rae-marie said...

jealous of the skirt, jealous of where you get to go, and wishing i could look that cute effortlessly too - and have a wardrobe that cute!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

Valentines day cards?!? YESSSSSSSSS. i love it! and that skirt is soooo precious. I may need to borrow that :-)

Bri said...

Cuuute V Day card idea..I think he'd go for it..in the name of love and all ;) And I know, I love Haley's blog and how cute she can make a over shoulder tee and jeans look.

ty said...

Hi Brookey. I think you should rock the ballerina skirt. You'd be a pretty princess.

The Pink Growl said...

It always embarrasses the crap out of me when people at food places recognize me or know my order. SHAMEFUL!!! Take me with you to San Diego...I need sun!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

How do fashion bloggers pose like that without laughing? I can't look away from the camera and not start cracking up!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

totally in love with the tulle skirt.
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I always want to look effortlessly chic like the girl in that photo....umm never happens. Also I'm excited for you and San Diego! It is so awesome! Go to the Gaslamp District....so many neat things to see and eat :)

Faith B said...

I'm obsessed with that skirt. I love it!

Also, I'm just going to climb in your suitcase and go to San Diego, okay?

Kim said...

That skirt! Ahhh, love it!