Thursday, May 24, 2012

Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

You know what I love more than anything?

God.

Second?

My family/friends

Third?

New blog readers.

And there are quite a few newbies around these parts. Whether you are here because you entered a giveaway, or whether you are here becuase you just fell in love with the blog, or whether you've been here for a while....let me say, I love you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for listening to my rants and my insecurities. Thank you for being you.

I thought it might be nice if I did a lil getting to know you post. So here goes nothing....

1. I am a Christian.

2. I believe in an unending love, one that will never fail me, one that will continue to flourish, and that is the love of God.

3. I would eat Chuy's Mexican food with their creamy jalapeno sauce around 7 days a week.

4. I would eat Mexican food in general twice a day.

5. I am in love with the color pink.




6. I love these girls.


7. I will wear you out talking about UK basketball.

8. I love my mom and dad more than life itself. I can never thank them enough for all that they've done for me.

9. I am 29. Single. Looking.

10. I sometimes take silly pictures of myself when I'm in the car alone.




11. I talk about some crazy things on here. Sometimes it's my favorite lipstick. Or even how much weight I've lost.

12. I avoid confrontation at all costs.

13. I sometimes get teary-eyed (okay, always) while reading my comments.

14. I am scatter brained.

15.  I write things in my planner and then forget to look at my planner.

16. I a ma fly by the seat of my pants type of girl.

17. I went camping for the first time a week and a half ago. I may go back. Maybe. Not sure yet.

18. I love dressing up.

19. Big fan of big hair.

20. I love blogging.

Welcome, keep coming back, leave me sweet comments, tell your friends, and most importantly smile a little each day.

xoxo,
Brooke




7 comments:

bnfunky said...

Aww!! I love your facts! I love that you come through the front door with your faith! I have to agree with you about Chuy's. I live in Florida and we don't have that, but whenever we go visit family in Austin, it's the only place I want to eat the entire time! I, too, am also a fan of big hair!! Love your blog, Brooke!

Xo

Jessica said...

I feel like I've gotten to know you by reading your blog, but love these random tidbits! Love that you love Jesus, big hair, and Mexican food. Those are some of my top faves too:) And, #15 is me in a nutshell. Love me some planners and to-do lists, but then completely forget to use them. Oops! Thanks for sharing a little bit more of yourself today:)

Becky said...

Super cute list! I love that you came up with a great mix of sweet, true, sassy things!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. I adore planners. I have several (several!) but I have to admit, I forget to look at it {them} too. I need a smart phone bad.

Sami said...

Love your facts! First of all, there is no way you are 29!! I was thinking, 25 tops!
Ps. I always take pictures of my self in the car, often at stoplights! It's fun :)

Amanda said...

New reader here :) I can't remember how I found your blog [started clicking.. and clicking.. might have been through Friday Reads] but I got quickly sucked in by your genuine spirit and sincere writing.

i looove Chuy's too! I've even tried to recreate the jalapeno ranch dip myself with a ranch dip packet, some jalapenos and a blender. still haven't quite mastered it yet!

Magan said...

Love your list and wish we could get together for Mexican food!! You are too cute :)