Hi loves, one last link up for the week.
Dear Memorial Day Weekend, thank you for being you. For three days of delicious lake fun. For that extra day off work that I so badly need.
Dear Oatmeal from Panera, I love you. For many different reasons. But those strawberries, nuts, delicious goodies are great.
Dear summer, you know I love you more than any other season, and love being outdoors in the sun more than anything, but please, please, please don't be 100 degrees every day.
Dear muscles, I told you two weeks ago that we were going to do Insanity every day, you should have listened. That wasn't an empty promise. I know you hurt, wanna cry, are sore, but promise, it's for a greater goal.
Dear Cheese-Its, please find another home. You are not welcome at my house any more. You are tasty and I love you, but you are not helping with my weight loss goals.
Dear Jake Owen, did you really have to get married so quickly? Like before we even met?
Dear fat pics, I wish I could delete all of you from Facebook and the blog, but sometimes I look at you for motivation.
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
i can't believe I'm posting this pic again. ew.
Dear lake, I'll see you in about.....8 hours. With some of these folks....
and a few others, and I CANNOT wait!
xoxo,
Brooke
(go link up, I love reading everyone's letters)





8 comments:
Yay for the lake! Have a wonderful weekend :)
PS: Have to try this oatmeal from Panera now!
Seriously, what was Jake Owen thinking? I just heard that he got married. Sad day. Even though I'm married, I can still say that:) Have fun at the lake!
sounds like a great weekend lined up girl!
I feel the same way about my fat pics. Boo! They are very motivating. Cheese its are yummy! lol!Have a great weekend!
Cute post! Hope you have a great weekend :) xo
haha your comment on jake owen had me laughing i know quick turn around from fiancee to wife, bam! and i love oatmeal i will have to try panera's version
hope you had an awesome weekend girly. and for real - jake owen should have totally held out for you!
i think the cheez-its found a new home in my pantry......i'm sending them back! ;)
Cheezits. I LOVE them. Dangit. Love your blog. You're gorgeous!
Post a Comment