Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes and Always




Sometimes: I will drive around and think of ways to eat something "healthy" that is a fast food option.
Always: I end up driving through a drive thru and ordering a cheese sandwich and a large diet coke. *YOLO
Sometimes: I get the giggles thinking of things that have happened to me, or past conversations. Just sitting by myself at my desk.
Always: I am thankful for those times that make me giggle.
Sometimes: I wish I had endless amounts of money.
Always: I get suckered into those kids that stand by the door at Wal-Mart selling anything from cookies to brownies to lemonade and I end up giving them $5.
Sometimes: I get entirely overwhelmed by my to-do list.
Always: I keep committing myself to do things.
Sometimes: I hate when people make arrangements for me. Like, I'm a vegetarian so they make special meals for me. Or they get flustered because I don't eat meat.
Always: I have to accept its a healthy life choice for me, and just tote my own food around everywhere.
Sometimes: I realize that God is working in my life in BIG ways.
Always: I am always extremely thankful.
Sometimes: I like to celebrate small accomplishments. Like losing 7 pounds (1 more since yesterday) and getting into a new size pants that I have NEVER worn before.
Always: I do a happy dance in my bedroom while dancing.
xoxo,
Brooke

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You are too funny!! You can always make me smile...have a lovely day!

Jessica said...

Love these! I'm a sucker for buying things from kids too - they get me every time:)

Megan said...

Awww, congrats on the weight loss! You deserve to do a happy dance!!

Thanks for linking up with me!