Oh, hi there.
I'm Brooke, you might remember me as the girl who blogs here.
I know, it's been like weeks since I've even stopped by to say hello. I'm rude. But I've been busy, y'all.
I know you are probably expecting me to go into some extremely long post about where I've been. You may even think I've been somewhere tropical, or even have a good story to leave you hanging, well you thought wrong. I fully intend to write a post about my train trip to Washington D.C., I just haven't yet. I fully intend to write a post about loving others, I just haven't yet. I fully intend to write a lengthy post about how you present yourself towards others and leaving others with joy, I just haven't yet.
In the meantime.....
Let's write some letters (go link up and write some of your own).
Dear Friday, you get more and more beautiful every week.
Dear girlfriends, thank you for the smiles.
Dear Heat, thank you for winning last night. Thank you for being champs. Thank you for proving the haters wrong. Thank you for making my Thursday night happy.

Dear body, I know that I've been hard on you, and you've done your part and lost some weight, meaning I have to buy new clothes/swimsuits, but could you try to look a little better in the dressing room when trying on said clothes/swimsuits.
Dear tankini, I fell in love with you in all your glory so I bought you.
Dear lake, I cannot wait to spend some time together this weekend.
Dear Mexican food, quit being delicious.
Dear karaoke, who knew you were so much fun.
Dear sleep, I love you. I love when I sleep through the night. I love when I wake up in the morning refreshed. I just wish I could get more of you, like another 2 hours night would be great.
Dear diet, you and I are about to get SERIOUS. But not until Monday. It's the weekend, y'all.
xoxo,
Happy Friday, loves!
Brooke








9 comments:
You're back! Yay!:) Love that tankini - too cute. And can't wait to hear about your trip! Happy Friday:)
Glad you are back! Love the swimsuit! :)
Such a cute swimming suit!! Love the family and friend pictures :-D Have a great weekend!!
love the swim suit girl :) have a great weekend!
Gimme that swimsuit! So cute! Glad to see your cute face around here again.. looking forward to your planned posts, they sound great! Have a fab weekend :)
yes-he tankini is lovely-that and the lake sounds pretty sweet
sounds like you've been busy girlfriend! and i tooooootally relate. what is up with the dressing room lighting? You'd think people who make those things would figure it out by now - we'd buy more if we looked better in there. am i right or am i right?! but i do LOVE your tankini - stripes or so hot right now!
oh my goodness, the tankini is amazing. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
How fun! Also- I wanted to ask- did you get the address I sent you {for the giveaway}? Just making sure so that it's not lost! Happy Weekend xx
Post a Comment