Let's be real.
I think I was born to live on water.
Near it.
Spend the weekends on it.
Lay by it.
I am scared to death of stuff that is in the water. But I have no fear in floating in a lake for hours. None.
When one of my favorite people invited me to spend the weekend on her houseboat, of course I said yes, actually said I'll be there with bells on.
But now, since we are being honest, I should probably let you in on a little secret.
I'm not crafty. I'm not good at cooking. Being domestic really throws me for a loop.
Why? I have no idea. My mother raised me that way. I cooked with her lots, still do. But the thoughts of cooking REALLY overwhelms me.
I, of course, get the bug and want to be domestic. Want to cook. Want to whip things up to take to the lake this weekend. It just baffles me.
I mean.
If I made these....
(go right now and find out how to make them here)
....people would love them.
I want to make a cute fun dip like this:

which you can find here.
OR....
which I found here.
But it OVERWHELMS me.
So pray for me as I get prepped for my big weekend at the lake.
Maybe I'll post on Monday that I made all of these and really knocked your socks off.
But don't hold your breath.
Got any skinny recipes for me for the weekend???? Please share.
xoxo,
Cookie
Cookie




1 comment:
my favorite snack is fresh fruit
scottysgirl4life@gmail.com
Post a Comment