Tuesday, August 7, 2012

You can call me Cookie

Mrs. Monologues

Hi loves!

My first ever link up here with Blog Star and couldn't be more excited.

You can read up more about me here and here!

Of course my name is Brooke, but most of my friends call me Cookie. I'm a Christian, UK fan, lake/beach/pool loving girl who likes to spend my days laughing and loving!!

Kick off your shoes and stay awhile and read up : )










4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I found you through Blog Star and I'm excited to follow along! Your blog is so cute!

MLE said...

Love that your nickname is Cookie, so cute!!

Vanessa said...

I love the beach! I can't believe it is already August and I have yet to visit one. I need to get on that!

Unknown said...

So happy you linked up! Also, you have fabulous hair.
Mrs. Monologues