
Gals, we meet again.
Let me just remind you that dieting is hard.
Missing out on Chuy's is the pits. Not getting to eat mexican when i want, its the pits.
And whoever said nothing tastes as good as skinny feels was probably a skinny girl to begin with.
rant over.
Okay, so I went to the lake over the weekend and I ate. But I didn't eat bad. I just ate.
I made some snacks. See this post with the yummy recipes linked.
I didn't gain or lose over the weekend, which is good. But I came back on Monday and ate Mexican and sushi. And did not follow my diet the way I SHOULD have.
This week I lost 2.2 pounds. That makes for a total of 10.2 pounds. YIPPEE!
Here are some pics for me to moan and groan about and can't believe I've posted.
I don't really see a lot of progress, but I do feel it in some of my clothes.
Working out is the hardest thing for me to make time for. For real. But I'm getting there. Can't wait to go read about all of your progress!
p.s. have you entered my giveaway?
i will be skinny,
Brooke

.jpg)


13 comments:
You look beautiful! I am so happy and proud for you! :)
Jaime
Good for you!!! 10.2 lbs is amazing!!
SO awesome Brooke! goood for you! seriously. i think it can be such a positive motivator to blog about this type of stuff - for the one writing it and for us reading it! alsooo- the word verification thingy is at the bottom of your comment box, wasn't sure if you knew!
10 pounds is a great accomplishment! You look fantastic. Keep it up girl!
great job!!!
You're doing great I say!
Great great job girlie!!! You got this!
Totally need to enter the give away!
You should follow the fitnessista, she has tons of fabulous QUICK workouts. 4 minutes! you got it!
xoxo
10 lbs is fantastic!! Congratulations! This is such a great link up. I'm following you now :)
Yay for 10lbs!! I hit my 10lb mark this week too!!!
You are doing great!!! Thanks for linking up with us!!!
Kristen
Way to go chica! 10 pounds is great! I'm almost there, just two more pounds. I'll be linking up with Kristen and Raven as well. I jsut love all of this linking-up stuff haha I'm finding so many inspirational girls!
Brooke this is awesome! Seriously I think you are doing great...you are one of the only people I know for real DOING the work and not just talking about it. keep it up girlfriend - you look great!
10 pounds is awesome!! great work!
Brooke,
I can completely identify with you about the favorite food thing. Starting tomorrow (because I literally fell off the truck this weekend) I am cutting so much out of my diet. The good news though is that I just got an elliptical machine and it has a shiny new spot in my basement.
Can't wait to hear about the rest of your weight loss!
Kay @ http://lemonadelovespink.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment