Who needs a good kick in the rear for some motivation?
You'd think that stepping on the scales and seeing that I've only lost like 1.8 pounds would be the best form of motivation.
BUT. It isn't. It makes me wanna run straight to the nearest Mexican joint and eat my weight in chips and salsa.
Then I saw this picture over at this Kristen's blog and it was like, um, hello, can I be this girl?
So, that's motivation.
And now I really hate posting pics of myself after that.
But here goes nothing....I'm rounding down and saying that I've only lost 11 pounds, with all the decimals and junk.
week 4.
And just so you can refresh your memory:
week 1
week 2
week 3
week 4
Slight change from last week to this one, but huge change from the first week! That's progress, and I'll take it!
Can't wait to go see how you girlies did!!








12 comments:
Your looking good girl!! Keep it up and fight those urges!
You're looki great girl! There is a huge noticble difference! Good job!!!!
WOOOHOO for progress girlie!
xoxo
Woohooo Brooke! :) YOu are doing fabulous! :) :)
You are doing awesome! I can't seem to get motivated this week either.
Your doing great! Keep up the good work!
Awesome job! Really that is so great. Put the chip down girl! You've got this haha keep up the good work.
You look great Brooke! How did you get motivated to start running? I dread running but I really want to start! I'm thinking of doing the Couch to 5K program but I don't know??
You are looking great! Keep up the good/hard work!
I think you're doing great! Keep on going, lady :)
Good job! Keep it up!!
That is great progress!! Way to go! :)
Post a Comment