.....in real life and on the blog.
I've been known to send over a cute little note to a friend, just because. Or sending a little note just to let someone know you are thinking of them.
Dear future hubby, I like to think that you will some day write me letters that will make my heart skip a beat and make me want to blog about them and make me want to keep them in a box forever.
Dear fall clothing, I can't bring myself to buy you just yet, because, well, it's hot outside, but when I do, you and I are going to be besties. I just love the way you look.
Dear wasabi peas, we need to break up.
Dear besties, I love you to the moon and back and am so thankful for all the memories that we've made.
Dear A Cut Above Boutique, quit having such CUTE stuff that I feel like I need for football season. Like this:
which I will wear with these:
Football season, get here already!!!
xoxo,
B








4 comments:
I am a HUGE fan of pretty stationary and hand-written notes and cards. It's just more special than emails or facebook posts. And, I too, can't make myself fall shop yet. But want to sooo bad with all the pretty things coming out in the stores. Happy Weekend, Brooke!:)
Love your letter to your future hubs! I want the same thing :) Also, that dress and boots are too cute! You definitely need them!
I need to write a letter like the one you wrote to your future hubs to my actual hubs! I want love letters! :)
such sweet letters!
Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)
Post a Comment