I have an addiction.
And no, it isn't Mexican food.
It's boots.
I knew fall was coming, I knew I'd start seeing lots of cute pins of boots that I need. I know that I'd see boots in stores that seriously just say "Cookie, you need me" as I walk by. I knew it.
But to put it lightly, I wasn't prepared.
These. I mean. These.
Without the socks.
I love these.
These make my heart happy.
I mean, these are just beautiful.
And these.
I hope you drool over these too.
Please tell me you do.
xoxo,
B

10 comments:
LOVE the bottom two!!! love love!! :)
Jaime
I have a horrible obsession with boots and fall clothing. I love these!! Especially the first and last pair. Get in my closet boots!
My boot obsession is terrible. I have already warned my bf that there will be new boots appearing at a random pace this fall :)
It's totally okay to be obsessed with both boots AND Mexican food. Just saying! Happy Friday :)
Omg the TB's! I die for those beauties! Ahh I love boots so much and I can't wait to put mine back in to use!!
I have a boot problem too...or maybe just a shoe problem...but it really isn't a problem i mean the problem would be if I didn't have any shoes at all. then my feet would be cold and that is a problem!
Luvin the boots (And Mexican food)!
Just started following you-cute site!!
Brooke
=)
I LOVE BOOTS!
I love the first pair in your post the most. I can't wait until fall / winter so I can get mine back out.
Where did you find the first pair ?
Tiffany @ Dreams Do Come True
http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/
I love all of them!! Actually, the first pair are just the type that I have been looking for!
I NEED those Tory Burch boots. Have been wanting them for 2 years now. Unfortunately, their $495 price tag doesn't sit too well with the wallet. Or the husband. Sigh. Please get them so someone I know can enjoy their beauty!!! Love, love, love:)
Post a Comment