Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A few randoms. (Pinteresting Edition)

Happy Wednesday loves! 

hahahaha yahhh

Where do bobbypins go? Seriously? I can never find them. Ever. 

What a pretty color + style

Why is it that you never look like the picture you take to your hairdresser?

venice venice venice!

Why is Venice really this beautiful? If you've never been - go. Like book a ticket now and just go.

Leopard loafers!!!

So was I out of style all those times I've been wearing leopard flats before now? Because I never stopped wearing them.

headband & hair...fall & winter

Why do I not look this cute in these headbands?

Love the skirt!

Where can I go to wear this outfit?

dress, cardigan and tights.

Why do people create pins that you can't find them really - like I want this outfit. Please.

Jean-Michel Cazabat Fringe Tall Boots - Paige

Why do I need these boots and why are they so expensive?

Miranda Lambert - can I be you please? Or just donate yours to me, puhlease.

Anyway, happy pinning!



4 comments:

me said...

The bobby pin comment - lol! So true!

Whitney Ellen said...

I'm scared that if I wore that pink skirt I'd look like Lady Gaga.

Also, I think our bobby pins are partying it up with our missing socks.

Unknown said...

i get sooo nervous before i get my hair done, because it never looks the way i initially expected it to be, but it always works out in the end! :)

happy wednesday!

xoxo, sarah grace

Shari said...

So many great pins! I really need a pair of leopard loafers. They're the cutest!