Friday, September 7, 2012

Finally Friday

Is it just me or has the summer gone by quicker than a Richard Petty pitstop?

I'm over it. I love fall. I do, but the thought of the winter creeping into this little section of the map, makes me wanna move straight to south Florida.

One of the best things about the fall, though, if I'm being honest, has to be football. 

I am all about some tailgating, yummy treats and some men in tight pants. For real. I'm definitely not going to the UK games because of the game. I mean, we kinda stink.

But the worst thing about tailgating season is finding something to wear. I mean, what girl doesn't want to be tailgate ready?

Have I spent like a whole summer buying blue in preparation for this? Yeah. Duh. But that's not what we are talking about right now. It's of course the day before the first big tailgating day of the season at UK and well, I have nothing to wear.

I blame it on the fact that my jeans and tees from last year are all too big, but really, I'm just indecisive. 

I present to you my tailgating wish list.











7 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm not a Kentucky fan, but I have to say: your tailgating picks are adorable:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Andrew said...

One great thing about being a guy is the ability to grab a white t-shirt and a football jersey & I'm done. Jerseys also look great on girls.

Good luck this season, I have a friend that's a huge Kentucky fan. Sadly I have another week before seeing our first home game.

Brooke said...

Cute picks !

erica said...

I`m not a kentucky fan, but super cute picks! Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

Megan said...

I am not a kentucky fan but I sure do love that blue!

I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for “The Versatile Blogger Award”

Anonymous said...

I love all things Kentucky! I'm a new follower! :)

-Emily- said...

We love our CATS! I love all of the above! Your blog is toooo cute and I can't wait to read some more :)