Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Funtivities (Part 3) Sunday - Equus Run and Wallace Station

Sunday did not disappoint. We finished our weekend with a bang!

We started our day at church - the girls picked up our favorite kiddos that we hang out with while I volunteered - we ate some lunch with them at a park and then on to some more funtivities.

We made our way out to Equus Run Vineyard for a concert - not before stopping on the side of the road to see this guy:



I'd been waiting all weekend to find one of these guys close to the side of the road so we could take a quick pic.








The music, wine and fun were great at Equus Run - can't wait to make it back for more festivities there!

We finished up our weekend at Wallace Station - which you may have seen featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. You guys know all too well that I'm a dieting freak these days - but I really did it big this weekend.

Fall veggies, tomato pie and truffle fries showed my waist line a thing or two this week.
It was worth every delish carb and calorie!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like y'all had such a fun weekend! What a perfect way to start the fall season:) PS: You have some seriously gorgeous hair, my friend. So pretty!

Katherine said...

The horse are beautiful!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/