Been a whole week since I posted. Sorry about that. I've been a busy lil bee, and sometimes I just feel like I don't have much to blog about.
I didn't take any pictures this morning. Well, I did, but then felt like a blob and deleted them.
I am definitely having a "I feel fat" day.
I lost 2 pounds this week. For a grand total of 17 pounds since I started. But here's the thing. I know that I can see results. I know I can. But it's not like clothes are just falling off of me, or whatever. I'm frustrated. I'm working out every day for at least 30 minutes but it's almost like it doesn't matter. Hopefully, I'll just wake up one morning and my pants will all be too big on me.
I'm trying to do this the right way, and exercise and just eat healthy instead of calling it a diet.
i know how you feel! i was losing weight and would swear i could see the difference, but the same clothes still fit. then all of a sudden one day, i put on a pair of pants that i had been wearing that were too big to wear out of the house. and a pair of pants that hadn't fit in months suddenly fit. just keep pushing! you're doing great!!
I know exactly how you feel! I have lost 20 pounds and all my clothes still fit fine. I have come to realize that apparently when I wore my clothes at my heaviest, they were obviously too tight. And now they fit and feel better! Keep on keeping on! It will get better!
I get the same frustrations as you. I am down 10 lbs but not down a pants size so I start wondering if killing myself with these workouts is really worth it... but it is! Or so I tell myself. I've been through the weight loss before and I know if I keep pushing it WILL show up in the mirror eventually. Regardless, 17 lbs is amazing, lady!! Sounds like you got this.
9 comments:
WOW WOW WOW .... :) fabulous week! sorry youre having a Feel fat day! THOSE are sucky! Love those workout games :P hahahah! they are too fun1
I LOVE the Dexter workout. It'd be like a 60 minute workout! Hope your day gets better :)
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats girl! I know today isn't your best feeling day but, know that you are doing GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
Love that - sweat like a pig look like a fox! Keep up the good work.
I've been feeling the exact same way! Weight loss takes time and you're doing so great so keep it up!
i know how you feel! i was losing weight and would swear i could see the difference, but the same clothes still fit. then all of a sudden one day, i put on a pair of pants that i had been wearing that were too big to wear out of the house. and a pair of pants that hadn't fit in months suddenly fit. just keep pushing! you're doing great!!
I know exactly how you feel! I have lost 20 pounds and all my clothes still fit fine. I have come to realize that apparently when I wore my clothes at my heaviest, they were obviously too tight. And now they fit and feel better! Keep on keeping on! It will get better!
I don't watch dexter but that looks funny!
I get the same frustrations as you. I am down 10 lbs but not down a pants size so I start wondering if killing myself with these workouts is really worth it... but it is! Or so I tell myself. I've been through the weight loss before and I know if I keep pushing it WILL show up in the mirror eventually. Regardless, 17 lbs is amazing, lady!! Sounds like you got this.
Post a Comment