Reading: The Bible. Now, I know, you are thinking, boy, isn't that convenient, only reading the Bible. But I am. My plate is full and my cup runneth over. But right now, all I literally have time to do is read the Bible. I'm on a year long reading plan. And I wanna finish it. But, I have tons of things on my Kindle to read, they just are getting no love right now.
Thinking about: Halloween costumes, money, cowboy boots, a cowboy, and just about anything else under the sun. I wanted to stop so BADLY at Starbucks this morning but I resisted.
Loving: my new readers, cute link ups, the Bible study that is coming our way courtesy of Jessica, and this:
This time last week I had no idea that I'd get to meet this beauty, or that my year would have been made. I love the little twists and turns that sometimes life can throw at you.
I'm also loving these girls, which I know that you get tired of hearing about:
AND I'm loving these girls:

Sometimes blogging is hard - and it feels kinda clique-ish, but these girls have taken me under their wings, have helped me, and have become some of my bestest friends. Just ask Whitney about the picture I texted her last night. It was great.
Looking Forward To: the weekend. I literally wish my life away sometimes. For real. I love the weekends more than life itself. And, not only that, but it's the time that I get to be real, be me, and spend time with my besties.
Wondering: Will I ever get married? Will I ever find Mr. Right? I know, I'm still young and it's hard and I shouldn't be worried about those things. But I do, almost daily. I know that God will write the most beautiful love story I could ever imagine, but I do wonder it. Often.
Eating: VEGGIES, VEGGIES, VEGGIES. I know it's bland. I get it. But sometimes it's hard to be a vegetarian and to lose weight. I've learned just about every way to dice, slice, grill, chill and whip up some veggies and I'm loving every minute of it. It makes me a LITTLE sad that summer is ending and the fresh veggies are going to be few and far between.
Disliking: That summer is coming to an end. I'm a summer girl. I like flip flops and tan lines. I like sand and beaches and the lake.
Happy About: my new size 8 jeans that fit like a dream. If you are new around here, size 8 is a HUGE accomplishment for me.
Excited about: the end of the year, new opportunities at work, my Halloween costume, feathers, basketball season, and all my new readers here in my lil space of the world wide web!
xoxo,
Brooke





9 comments:
You are FLAWLESS in the photo with Jake! Blow it up and frame it, lady!!
Thats super nice of Whitney and sami to take u under there wing and help you! Im also thinking about Halloween customes still dont have mine! uhhh
have a great weekend lady!
You look so gorgeous in all of your pictures! I am super excited for the blogger bible study as well and I am so excited for you to help me with it, seeester! GO AWAY SUMMER ;) hahahaha xoxo. I need more veggies in my life this weekend
Size 8!!! Single digits!!! That's amazing! I'm not sure exactly how I stumbled across your blog, but you have a new fan! And Jake is amazing in concert, so jealous that you got to meet him. A guy I went to middle school with wrote a little gem called Barefoot Blue Jean Night, so I'm hoping one day he'll introduce me :)
I could not lose any weight when I was a vegetarian, if anything I gained some. It definitely takes a lot of effort to make sure you eat balanced meals and not too many carbs. But anyways you look so great, and congrats on size 8 jeans. I can't wait to be there again.
Congrats on the size 8!!! :)
Congrats on your size 8!!!! You look so pretty :)
Size 8, woohoo! That is awesome girl :)
That dress - your hair - love the look. Jealous you it to meet Jake Owen!!
I love Jess! I'm excited for your bible study project! Great pictures of you! It's crazy how clicky blogging can be. Just like high school.
Post a Comment