Song lyrics really speak to me.
Never mind the fact that Brantley Gilbert sounds like one of those bad boys that make me forget who I am for just a minute - and I'm not saying he's a lyrical genius or anything - but I've decided that my next boyfriend will drive a big truck - and I'll say things to him like "Hey Trouble, what's up?"
A girl can dream.
But that's not the point of this post - in reality, blogging is bad for me. In this case - trouble = the damage you do to my wallet on a weekly, er, daily basis.
I'm a fool for make up products - why? I'm not sure. Most days I don't even bother with it.
Yesterday, I was minding my own business, reading some blog posts, getting some fashion tips (we all know I need it) and I stumbled across Emily at The Sweetest Thing and her post on boot socks. I was reading, looking at the cute pics and the how-to, and this picture snuck up on me.
Now, I don't know about you - but this outfit speaks to me.
So what did I do? I emailed her and asked her for every single detail.

I HAVE to have these leggings. More importantly, I HAVE To have them right now.
Of course, ModCloth is sold out of them in my size.
And I'm not for sure where I can find that exact top she has on, but I need it. Like this is the perfect fall/winter outfit that just needs to find its way into my closet, like asap.
My name is Brooke, and I'm addicted to clothes.
Thank you, bloggers, for making my paycheck find its way into my closet.

10 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has realized that the by-product of blogging has most certainly been a surge in shopping addictions. I just see so many great finds/ideas - how can I not try, er, buy them? With ya sister! Those leggings are presh, by the way. Love.
I love that outfit!! So cute. I needz the whole outfit, now.
Resisting the temptation has proven to me REALLY difficult. lol Now I'm going to X out of this post before I do something dumb, like click that link to ModCloth...
Em is my inspiration. Ha. I LOVE her style.
Love this! I feel so COOL!
A woman in my hometown just opened a Boutique called Hollyhocks. Add them on FB - she is carrying an even better brand of these sweater leggings - and they are CUTER! She doesn't do much of a mark up so they are like $20! "Like" Hollyhocks on Facebook... now! Tell them Emily sent you! I will be doing a giveaway with her soon!
Also, the top is from another boutique back home - called Ember. They ship so so I just ordered this top from them. I think it was $42. I wear it often... over leggings, hot pink pants, etc.
Thanks for such a sweet post!
That outfit is speaking to me too. Maybe I should go shopping?
And I am in love with that Brantley Gilbert song. The boy has his own station on iPad pandora app.
Hahhaa, I'm the same way. Blogging has made me BROKE!
Blogging has made my bank account manically depressed... But those leggings are SUPER cute & totally worth it ;)
<3 Melissa
Those leggings are fabulous! xx
I love this entire look its Amazing! Iknow that necklace is originally from j.crew at 150 but you can find replicas everywhere for like 15.00
I saw you comment but i couldn't find your comment or an email to write back at but i work at a clothing boutique!
Love your blog
XoXo
Post a Comment