Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How Pinteresting!

If you came back today looking for more exciting stories about meeting cool people like Jake Owen? I got nothing for you....

Except that time I met Joshua Jackson outside of a theatre in London, England, we made small talk, almost fell in love, he asked me where I was from and I said "North America". 

It's probably best I don't meet a lot of celebs.



Let's pin.

furry vest! 

I have a real love for fur vests this season. I think this one will be finding its way to my closet quickly.


. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 1/2 banana, 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt , 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or vanilla soy milk), few shakes of pumpkin pie spice, 4-5 ice cubes fall

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 1/2 banana, 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt , 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or vanilla soy milk), few shakes of pumpkin pie spice, 4-5 ice cubes fall

I've been looking for ways to incorporate a little pumpkin in my life - in a healthy-ish way.

How to get Victoria Secret model waves & volume at home! You will be shocked at how easy this is !

This is what I look like when I'm getting ready in the morning.

England - love

One of my favorite places on Earth. 


This is my Halloween costume. Maybe.

Rubie's Costume Co Womens Secret Wishes Lollipop Costume

I'm not counting this out yet.  If I could lose 20 more pounds by Saturday......


You are welcome.

I couldn't leave you without a picture of Jake.

xoxo,
Brooke




5 comments:

JMB said...

1. Be the lollipop. Please. And then meet a cute boy which leaves me #2
2. Do not tell hypothetical said hot boy on the streets of downtown Lex, that you are from North America.

I feel like that's one of those things you repeat like Baby did on Dirrrr'y Dancing when you say, "I...carried...a watermelon?" haha
xoxoxoxo

Whitney Ellen said...

Oh hey, Mrs. Owen.
I totally look like that when I get ready, too. Always.

Unknown said...

hahahhaa. Dying over your encounter with Joshua Jackson - hilar.

Kiki said...

Totally agree with you on the fur vest thing, I was iffy about them at first but i just picked up the cutest one at my job that works great with my body! (might have to tweet a picture soon)

I have always wanted to go to Europe for the summer as visit everywhere and anywhere!

XoXo

Simply Evani said...

Hi Brooke! Stopping by your blog for the first time today and I just read your post on meeting Jake Owen!!! I an completely floored by the fact that all transpired via Twitter, that is SO cool! Anyways, I vote the mailman, only because I would totally have to shed like 40 lbs before getting into the lollipop costume. Haha I'm your newest follower on bloglovin! :)

Evani
http://www.simplyevani.com