Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays

Hi loves.

I know, it's been a full week of link ups. I know that's the blogger's easy way out. I love link ups. You should go link up with Amber and Neely and tell us all what's okay with you this week....

IT'S OK....

....that I watched only part of the debate last night. We all know that we've already decided who we will vote for, so when you post on Facebook and Twitter your opinions - and be so rude and vulgar about it - that will definitely want me to vote for whoever you are.

....that I can't sleep in on my days off but when my alarm goes off on a work day all I can think about is sleeping.

...to want to live in my leggings.

......to remind myself that I deserve better.

....to want to buy lots of fall dresses.

....to think about Pumpkin Spice Latte's daily.

.....to love when size 10 is too big for me.

....to forget that I have a brother because it's been so long since he and I last talked.

....to be excited for a girls trip to Gatlinburg this weekend with my mom, grandmother and aunts!

Have a great Thursday, loves!

9 comments:

Jen said...

I agree that everyone has their mind made up about their vote. I hate when people try to shove your opinions up where the sun don't shine. Have fun on your weekend trip!

Whitney Ellen said...

You're shrinkinggggg!! I'm so excited for you. <3

The Kentucky Priss said...

I am linking up with this Brookie! Also, my dress collection has doubled in size as well. Almost to the weekend!!!

Simplyheather said...

Hey girly! I just stumbled upon your blog (:

I'm so tired of all the rude Facebook and Twitter opinions! I don't think a lot of the people on there even know what they're talking about. I think they're being influenced by other opinions honestly. I'm so tired of this election though!

& I'm so with you on thinking of pumpkin spice every day! I think of Starbucks in general every day <3

xo, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

ty said...

YAYYYY shrinking lady :)

PS, I'd live in my leggings if I could. I try to now.

Sami said...

A size 10 is too big?! You work it girl! I seriously wish I had your motivation! My ass needs it's own zip code these days.. barf. I'm the same way about sleeping! It's like my body knows and hates alarm clocks!

Janna Renee said...

I'm happy that everyone is paying attention to the politics, but when they are rude, vulgar, and ignorant...it's SO annoying! I want to live in leggings too. I just might embrace the leggings for awhile ;)

Nikki said...

I do stop to get a pumpkin spice latte every morning before work. I give myself a $25 starbucks budget every week. I fell in love with leggins! I'm looking for more cute fall dresses to wear with my collection of boots. I hope you have a great weekend.

Ashley said...

How exciting on the sizing down!! Congratulations girl :)
I'm currently living in leggings...it better be ok! Tis the season for leggings and boots ;)