Happy Monday!!
This weekend was absolutely FABULOUS!
I have so much to share with you guys, but let's do a quick update!!
I'm going to do a full recap tomorrow - but OH EM GEE!!!!!!
Saturday and Sunday proved to be just as exciting!
Tailgating and freezing at Keeneland - Snoopy and Snacks with my favorite kiddos - A bakery full of carbs and of course, a winery!
I hope your weekend was great - I'm off to dream about Jakey some more.
xoxo,
Brooke




9 comments:
I don't know who Jake Owen is (I know, shame on me) even though his last name is the same as mine ;)
How exciting!!!! YAY!
You are too cute! I love everything about this and I CANNOT wait to hear about your adventures with Jake! Make sure to tweet him your blog about it tomorrow since he FOLLOWS you! So cool haha.
Looking chic at Keeneland, gorgeous girl! I stillllll cannot believe you scored those tickets with one measely tweet, the LUCK of some girls haha. xo
Jake Owen whaaaaat
Looking forward to the recap of how amazing your night went ;)
Looks like a fabulous weekend!
Seriously your so lucky! i wish i could of met Mr. Barefoot Blue jean night!Plus he follows you so you must of made a great impression on him! You look like you had a blast! cant wait to hear all about it tmrw
XoXO
You had me at Jake Owen...
Looks like a very exciting weekend! Can't wait to hear more about Jake Owen!
Post a Comment