Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Update!


Hi loves!

I know, you've been sitting on the edge of your seat all weekend to see what I've been up to. So, of course, I'm here to keep you updated.

I went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee this weekend with my mom, aunts, cousins and grandmother and had a great trip!

We did some shopping, eating and best of all, we made some memories together. Stay tuned for the photo dump.


I call this my traveling purse. I break it out for fun trips, such as this.









My grandma, mom and aunts!


I had never had Cheerwine before - and wasn't a fan. Too sweet.






I love everything about this pic.





My mom and my grandmother.

It was great, and can't wait to go back and do it again next year!

How was your weekend?



8 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

You're such a little traveller! Love your faceeee... and pumpkins!

Living Plan B said...

Loved your dress! Where did you get it?

Sami said...

You are SO cute and you're shrinking!! I love both of your outfits :) Glad you had a great time with your family! Love the Pumpkin patch!

Holly said...

Great photos! Looks like you had a fun weekend. I love your pink purse!

Jessica said...

Your dress is so presh! Love it:) What a fun weekend!

Jess Casey said...

Almost bought your dress but it's already too damn cold up here! super cute :)

Sam said...

I absolutely love your purse and dress! I tried that dress on in orange but it was a little long on me.. story of my life haha but it looks very cute on you!

Lindsey said...

Looks like a great trip, love your "fun purse" and your dress. Old navy dress? Looks way cuter on than on the rack.