Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

I'm a lazy blogger this week. Unoriginal. No good. Linking up blogger.

Forgive me.

But it's Friday, and I'm off work today, and I'm linking up - next week, I'll be better.
I promise.
One.

This is my favorite new mug for drinking water and wine. So I drink my wine through a straw. Are you judging me?

Two.
This. From A Cut Above.  It's absolutely beautiful. So is the sweet girl who runs the place, Brittney.

Three.

headband and volume


This hair color. Which I intend to take to my stylist for my MUCH needed hair appointment.
Four
This pic. It's better quality and closer up than the one I posted before. And this still makes my day....EVERY. TIME. I. SEE. IT.
Five
I literally didn't recognize myself in this pic. For real.
Six.
 Glamour Daze Lipglass
This lipstick from Mac - that is in the new Holiday collection. Run out and buy it - you will DIE. 
Okay, kids, I'm off on a shopping trip. Be jealous.
xoxo,
Brooke

16 comments:

Cotton said...

girl, you look sooooo goood!!

Kay said...

Stopping by from Friday Favorites! Where did you get the pink sparkly Starbucks cup?! I need it! :)

Michelle said...

I need that lipstick!

Whitney Ellen said...

You are so tiny and I just want to pick you up and do a little dance with you. I know you don't think that's weird because I also drink wine from a straw and we just get each other like that.

Heather Ward said...

I drink my water and wine from the exact cup....but mine isn't glittery! I saw that on Pinterest...did you do it yourself? Supes cute!

Scribble-N-Dash said...

There is nothing wrong with wine through a straw lol!!

You look gorgeous love :)

Have a good weekend!

Jessica said...

I agree with everyone - you look great! Keep up the good work:) And, I need that lip gloss! It looks like the perfect shade! Which one is it? I went on the website and can't figure out which one it is:(

Helene said...

Wine cup = perfection. LOVE

Sami said...

You are so pretty! Next year I want to look just like youuuu. For reals. Also.. shopping trip while I'm at work? Not even a little fair. Have the happiest of weekends dollface :)

Amber said...

Loving your favorites this week! You look great girl. I need to try glittering my starbucks mug, that looks great!

Pamela said...

stopping by from friday faves! Love your blog girlie! I am obsessed with that starbucks cup. I need it!!! Now following :)

Unknown said...

First of all. You had me at your blog header. LOVE IT!!

And where did you get that starbucks cup?? Cuz I MUST have it!!

So glad I found ya via Friday Faves!!

Natalie
carolinaprep56.blogspot.com

The Millers said...

I just found your cute blog over at the Vintage Modern Wife giveaway! I am excited to be your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by sometime and follow along if you'd like :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Newest follower! That lipglass looks so pretty!

RealDanaGentry said...

I want, wait NEED that MAC lipgloss asap!!!! Just added your button to my blog :)

Alisa Marie said...

That pink sparkle cup is so cute! I've seen how to make it on pinterest and have been wanting to make one for a while! Now Following!