Once upon a time, in a little town, far, far away....
Or at least it seems like it's far, far away....
There was a young girl, with great parents, big hair from a young age, bad style and a love for dancing. Apparently.
Growing up, my mom loved to document every single aspect of my life, which is exactly why I love taking pictures today. A couple years ago, my parents house was hit by a flood, not once, not twice, but three times. So most of our pictures were destroyed. The sad part was I lost most of the gems of my childhood.



My aunt had some of her pictures copied for my mom, I went through some photo albums last night, and I couldn't help but share.
Sorry for the flash right in my teeth. Look at those bangs. I've been hot rolling this hair since way back.
The higher the hair the closer to God.
Proof that my love for sparkles runs deep.
My dad and I. Is this inappropriate? Semi topless photo.
I hate to draw attention to my hair - but what was my mom thinking?
I just love this pic for so many reasons. I used to look so innocent.
And....my chubby cheeks run deep. From way back.
I'll be honest. I went through some rough spots in my childhood - I had pics of those but chose not to put those out on the world wide web just yet.
How's your Tuesday shaping up?





9 comments:
No worries, I was semi-topless a lot of my childhood. I don't really know why...
And that picture of the flood damage is awful. So sad :( I'm sorry!
Nudey photo. BINGO!
Also, I completely see a small trace of ombre hair in that first photo of you. Such a trend setter you are. Hashtag loveyourface
I am constantly asking myself "What was my mom thinking" when I look back at pics from when I was little lol.
The pic of you & your dad is adorable!!
Heyyyy nekkidddddddd. Love your baby cheeks
Ohh Brookie is this is my fave. Love your baby face and your cute little baby cheeks and dimples. Oh, and sparkles. YES! hashtag denver hashtag loveyouuuu
omg the overalls with NOTHING underneath...so provocative you are! hahahaa! your smile is so precious!
The overalls are just so adorable!! I don't think childhood is complete without pictures like these.
So sorry about the flood damage to your home... That looks scary!
And totally own the cheeky smile - its presh!
I am so sorry about the flood!Im glad im not the only one who rocked hot rolled bangs! you where a cutie!!
XX
How cute!
My mom came and saw me about two weeks ago and brought hundreds and hundreds of pictures from my childhood. I cringe at so many... definitely can't put those on the blog lol :)
Post a Comment