I remember being 16 and giggling at my mom and my aunts when they would say "Just wait til you get older, you'll forget everything too."
No one told me that I would even forget life lessons. Lessons that I would learn the hard way and think, "I'll never do that again."
Exhibit A.
You will get a hangover if you drink wine, liquor and beer all in the same night.
It doesn't matter how many times I wake up the next morning with a raging headache and think - I will never ever drink all that in one night again - I find myself drinking that same thing the next Saturday night.

Exhibit B.
Just because I have all those drinks - I cannot dance. I should not challenge a professional dancer to a dance off.

Exhibit C.
A hard work out does not mean you can eat what you want. The scales will not love you in the morning.

Exhibit D.
I've bought every trendy outfit in the mall. I can't wear everything. I'm a country bumpkin with little style. Just because it is trendy does not make you trendy.

Exhibit E.
Just because the hot guy in your building is hot, doesn't mean you should forget your name on the elevator. And if he asks for your number, this is not an appropriate response.

Exhibit F.
Even though you feel like this, this is not the correct way to handle your friends. Ever. This will upset them.

What do you always seem to forget?
xoxo,
Brooke

15 comments:
We need to talk about apartment boy.
Also, I'll never realize the whole mixing wine and liquor makes for feelings of death.
Love youuuu.
"You will get a hangover if you drink wine, liquor and beer all in the same night."
I forget this one a lot. Even last night, when I drank beer and then had a mixed drink. On a Monday.
It's the holiday season. I blame it all on that.
I can NEVER remember to not drink all of those in one night. You read my mind. WHY WHY WHY do I still do this?! TURRRIBLEEE idea.
Haha omgosh I think that every weekend... until the next one when i drink too much. haha new follower!
Oh my gosh! Honey Boo Boo is too much!
I have to write notes, or I will forget just about anything!
=)
Brooke
Thank you thank you for this post today. I found myself nodding my head to every one of those!! :)
Many a times have I woken up and said "I am never drinking like that again"... Alas, it happens over & over. lol
All so true. The scales and booze know no mercy! --Meagan
Um, I need to know where you are getting all of these animated gifs. NOW!
Exhibit A.
You will get a hangover if you drink wine, liquor and beer all in the same night.
It doesn't matter how many times I wake up the next morning with a raging headache and think - I will never ever drink all that in one night again - I find myself drinking that same thing the next Saturday night
-story of my life. Seriously, when will I learn? I get THE worst hangovers.
You so GIF happy, I lurv you.
You da GIF queen and you iz so smart! Can't wait to drink liquor, beer, and wine all together in Denver. Bahaha. Lurve you.
Thanks for making me LOL today! ;) love the "brit brit look" you gave elevator boy!
i've decided we need to be friends. I constantly challenge people to dance offs. it's really bad. terrible.
One of my new favorite posts - strictly for the gif's!! haha.
Maybe it's a Southern thing? Because I forget all these things all the time too! Hmmm....
Post a Comment