Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Things That I May Never Understand.

I'm an average girl with big dreams. Some might even call me a Big Hair and Southern Accents Guru.

I like to shop more than I probably should. I want 2.5 kids and a white picket fence and a kitchen that would make Paula Deen jealous.

I work for what I have, and for what I don't have, I create wishlists and never save enough money to buy those things, I just lust after them. I'm an average American single girl.

I think after 29 years I've learned a lot. I've got a lot under my belt. There are even some days that I think I've got life figured out.

BUT there are still some things that I just may never understand. Here are a few:

1. Why is Kim Kardashian famous? I get it - she's beautiful. But she took this whole idea of marriage and ruined it - and not only that, but she glorified it. And we pay her.

1a. Why do I look more like Khloe than Kim?

    you don't see it? me neither.

2. Why are boot socks so adorable?



3. Why does dirty hair fix better?

4.  Why do people look so angry at the mall during Christmas time?



5. Why do people post statuses on Facebook of bible verses and post pictures of partying?



6.  Why is there not a money tree?



7.  Why do I work out 7 days a week and sometimes the scales go up instead of down? Why does muscle weigh more than fat?



8. Why do people put other people down? (Semi Serious, I know) But why not make some deposits in their self-esteem bank instead of always withdrawing.

9.  Why is flirting so awkward? Also, first dates?

image

10.  Why am I so in love with this shirt?




Do you follow me on Instagram?

Love me even if I love gifs....
xoxo,
Brooke

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with 99% of everything on here....but, lovey, you do not look like KhloKhlo! You iz gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Please, please, please buy that awesome blue sweater. How fun! You don't look like Khloe - I promise! And, I wouldn't complain if Kim moved far, FAR away and we never heard of her or her way-too-big-for-one-person butt again!:)

Katie said...

I don't think you look like Khloe either! I CANNOT STAND Kim at all...I don't get why people watch that show to pay them either. it's terrible! they are BANKS! love this post

Jennifer said...

Kim is famous due to a sex tape. That.is.all. She is trash. I don't watch her so I have never contributed to her wealth.

I love that sweater too.

Sami said...

Best GIF of my life. Adam Levine I love you! You iz prettier than all of the Kardashians combined times 1000. K bye.

said...

I love this post! And that Christmas sweater is wonderful, I want one too, lol

The Pink Growl said...

I love this post! I think that you and I would seriously be BFFs in real life.

Helene said...

this post is perfection. so love that shirt, i want it real bad. also you are way hotter than khloe. duh.

Whitney Ellen said...

Brookie, how do you plan to have 2.5 kids? Are you going to cut one in half? I'm so confused.

ty said...

Personally, I think Khloe is the prettiest Kardash, and the only one who doesn't make me want to eat broken glass.

Anonymous said...

Omg that sweater, I love it. Also why is their no money tree? I mean its 2012 someone needs to get on that shit.

RealDanaGentry said...

I'm obsessed with this post hahaha I laughed outloud the entire time ... I agree with everything ... and I just ordered that sweater in red version three days ago to wear to an ugly christmas sweater party, then everyone told me it was too cute I can't wear it ha :(

Sarah said...

Why are boot socks so cute and SO expensive?!

Rhonda said...

I'm gonna need that shirt.

Vanessa said...

Loved this!

But I agree with Ty ^^- Khloe is my least hated Kardash (don't get it twisted with most fave, there is a difference.)

She seems to be the most normal- a little dramatic and whiny (hello baby sister) but overall manageable.

Kim? Ugh- no thanks!