As you are reading this I'm probably somewhere posing with my extra-large check, looking nothing short of crazy, and mentally spending every single dime of my earnings.
My favorite Indian Princess, Ty Ty, posted this post and I thought it was the best of ideas. So here are a few ideas of how I'll be spending my dollas.
1. I'll find someone to manage my money. Just a bit.
2. Pay off any debt that I have - like my car. My parents are debt free, but I'd give them a couple grand to travel the world and give them a little cushion.
3. I'd buy a whole new wardrobe. Pamper myself a little.
4. I'd buy my favorite family that I serve in an area of poverty a new house, give them the ability to buy groceries and clothes for the next year, and take the kids to Disney World.
5. I'd give my church 15%.
6. I'd take my high school girls that I lead to Disney World. (I really like Disney) and then I'd take them for a weekend retreat.
7. I already give money to a scholarship fund once a year, but I'd give enough money that the scholarship could go on for years and years.
8. I'd buy a horse farm in Kentucky, and maybe even a Derby horse. I'd buy a house in South Florida and a condo in Vail. I like to water ski and snow ski. And a houseboat for the summers on the lake.
9. I'd take my girlfriends on a trip around the world. To show them all my favorite places that I saw on all my trips.
10. I'd pay a chef to take care of me and my weird eating habits. I like veggies, Mexican and sweets. Should be easy, but I definitely hate to cook or bake.
That being said, I definitely love an easy recipe. This summer, I saw this pin with this recipe that just seemed to speak to me. But I decided to put my own twist on things. I love pumpkin and this is the perfect time of year!! You can find Pumpkin Pudding Mix at your local grocer.
Start with Pudding Mix, Cool Whip and some graham sticks - I prefer the Scooby Doo brand. Don't judge me.
Mix the pudding pudding up as usual.
I prefer a whisk to get things mixed up just right.
Scoop in the cool whip and mix til your heart is content.
It even looks festive. You can even crumble up some graham crackers for topping! Delicious and easy. I used sugar free cool whip, and you can use sugar free pudding mix too.
Click the pin below for a link to the original recipe!








11 comments:
None of our stores have the pumpkin pudding mix--i've looked at all of them! :(
umm yum....! and if I had hit the big bucks you can bet some really nice things with it...so why won't they help a girl out!
I like your ideas for if you were to hit it big! Definitely gotta have a boat!
Can't wait to hang out in Vail.. oh wait it's Thursday now so does that mean you didn't win :( Oh well.. you can still come live in Colorado right? LOVE YOU. xoxo
Ummm YES PLEASE! THis stuff looks DE-LISH!!!
Oh-and my husband is a financial advisor and will make your earnings grow tenfold in case you're in the market. ;)
Thanks for linking up with us again sweet girl!! :)
Holy cow! this looks like heaven on earth. I know why it would speak to you bc it speaks to me sister ;)
And I love your list, obviously. Link up with us next week. be there or be square.
YUMMM! This looks so good!
What about throwing your favorite lil blonde Floridian a couple G's?
I think I'll be making that dip later :)
WORLD TRAVELERRRRRRS
YMMMMMMMMM!!!! I wish I was adventurous with my cooking abilities!
Post a Comment