Dear Santa...
I can explain. I've been really good this year - despite what you may have heard. I debated on sending you a letter, because let's be honest - I've lost that loving feeling when it comes to Christmas. I put together a list of things that I'd really like to see under my non-existent Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
He was on my Christmas list last year. And while you didn't bring him, that's okay, you've been forgiven. This year, I'll settle for a fine southern gentleman that kisses my forehead, calls me dear and looks a little something like him. Preferably, not a Gator.
If you can't make that happen - I'll be fine with this little man. I know he's married, Santa, but maybe his twin brother. But can you make sure he loves the water like Jake does. And grows his hair out. I don't ask for much.
If you can't make those work, I'll take a few days here. Just a few. Nothing extravagant.
Of course, I need something to wear. While I'm with my new boyfriend in Miami.
This dress. For multiple reasons.
This body. That is not asking too much, Santa.
This dress for tailgating and UK games.
And if you could just give UK lucky number 9 on the National Championship banners, I wouldn't be sad.
And if you can't make all those work, Santa baby, I'll just take a weekend where you can get all of us in the same place at the same time.
xoxo,
Brooke
Brooke











12 comments:
I'll take that body, too! Cute post.
haha so cute!!! I need a lot of those things too!
Tebow, just yes! yes, yes,yes.
Also, if your weekend with those bloggers happen to lands in Whitney's piece of the world...let me know!
Tebow is all yours. But you know the deal if you get Jakey... Lukey is mine. You know?
I'd give my box of wine to have all 4 of us togetherrrrr.
OMG that picture of Jake!!! My day is made! I don't think you're asking too much at all!
I asked for Tim Tebow last year too! No such luck though! Darn! And I would take Jake Owen as well, haha!
Do you know how happy John Miller will be when he finds out he's invited to happy happy family time? :)
Dear Santa, I have probably not been as good as Brookie but we need this meet up and we need it stat. These girls deserve to be in the same place at the same time. Blond John has to be there to capture the action! Love, Sami
That's a perfect UK dress, love it!
Lol on Tebow. What a fine piece of man.
Too funny! I love this post. Santa now knows what's on your list so he should be able to make it happen :)
daaangg.. this is an impressive list! hope santa gets you everything!! :)
Post a Comment