Friday, December 7, 2012

My Tinsel is in a Tangle

Are you like me? Is your tinsel in a tangle? Have you lost that holiday spirit? I'm in full Scrooge mode today.



Every single ounce of holiday spirit that I found in Nashville went straight out the window when I received a text at 10 p.m. last night saying that the cake for my mom's surprise party that I was supposed to pick up at 8 a.m. today was ruined - and I was SOL.

If you are like me, and you've lost that holiday sparkle, I've decided there's only one way to cope with this holiday season.



I'm spending today pricing vacations to the Riviera Maya for the next month. Who wouldn't want to ring in the New Year looking at something like this? Temperatures for the next fourteen days range from 84 to 88 degrees daily - and quite frankly, I think there's probably a bar in the corner of this pic serving some fruity drinks.

Anyone wanna join????

xoxo,
Brooke

13 comments:

She's a big star said...

Will there be cabana boys serving us drinks all day? What about a bank throwing out $100's to pay for it? If so, count me in!

Helene said...

yes, sign me up. I am not really in the spirit either. I wish I was. beach vacation will certainly make me smile

RealDanaGentry said...

I am hiding in your suitcase!!!!! :)

Jessica said...

As you know, I've been having a hard time finding my holiday spirit this year too! An island vacay sounds GREAT:)

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

Uhm... I am not in scrooge mode, but I will definitely love to join you in Tropical Paradise <333

ty said...

Count me in.

Emma said...

if you're looking for warm weather, orlando's got plenty! i hope you feel better soon :)

-Emma
chasingtexas.blogspot.com

Kalie said...

Sign me up too, as long as the fruity drinks are bottomless. Can't wait to leave work today!

Samantha said...

A tropical vacation sounds glorious, in the Christmas spirt or not!

Cheer up!

-Samantha
itsallinthedeats.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That looks like absolute heaven!

Sami said...

UM. Yes please. Send me deatils because I'm coming!!

Unknown said...

Pick me!

Lauren Nicole said...

oh my goddd, take me with you!