Birthday parties are hard to plan - surprise parties are even harder to plan. But the look on my mom's face was totally worth every second of it : )
Friday night was spent snuggling after a quick dinner date.
Saturday, I woke up - and ran around like a mad woman getting prepped for the party (the great cake debacle of 2012 had ruined my day) and getting my mom to the party late (her fault, not mine). We had the party at Georgia's Kitchen - and when we got there, everyone jumped out and yelled Surprise! I can't think everyone enough for all the fun that they had - and the tears we all cried.
My beautiful Momma and I.
Sorry for the awful selfie - but this is me going to a Christmas party Saturday night.
Our Orange Leaf (I know the owner) has hot fudge and sugar free ice cream and Sunday was spent eating yummy foods, shopping with my mom and grandma and a little of this Orange Leaf action.
I also spent some time working on these bad boys this weekend. I started an Etsy shop, and the orders have been flying in. Merry Christmas to me.
How was your weekend???









7 comments:
Love your dress for the Christmas party! You look so pretty! What a fun weekend.
I am so proud of your super duper successful Etsy shop. You are the prettiest princess in all the land.
Can we be besties forevs?
how fun!!! and love your glasses, that is awesome girl!
LOVE that starbucks cup! So cute!!!
xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com
Holy shizz Brookie you look amazeballs in that dress you skinny thing! Glad the party was fun! YAY for Starbucks cups with glitter. Whoop! LOVE YOUZ.
Look at all that glitter...my heart fluttered a little. Gonna go check out your shop now. And happy bleated birthday to your mom!!!
your mommma is precious! :) you def take after her! glad you had a good weekend my love..off to check out your etsy shop!
Post a Comment