This time next week I'll be lounging on the beaches of South Florida, working on my tan lines, sipping a fruity drink and enjoying the lifestyle that the Kardashians enjoy.
I have been in an absolute panic to find things to pack and to take with me on my adventure.
beach Wear by bdfindo featuring full tilt
If only my hair was blonde, I'd send y'all a pic just like this sometime around Thursday.
Unfortunately - not sure my hair could ever look like that - or blonde. But how adorable is that swimsuit?
If only my hair was blonde, I'd send y'all a pic just like this sometime around Thursday.
Unfortunately - not sure my hair could ever look like that - or blonde. But how adorable is that swimsuit?
All of these things are on their way to my homestead as we speak - except for the Diet Coke and sunscreen. I already had both of those things - but the swimsuit and coverup are things that I felt were on my list of MUST-HAVES for tricking myself into believing summer is closer than it is.
But don't worry, once I hit publish on this baby, I'll be looking up that pink bathing suit from the first pic. It does look like a need in my opinion, don't you agree?
Happy Wednesday!



11 comments:
Orlando. Be there or be square.
That swimming suite is so darn cute! I need to look up where to find a new body to put in it too...
so stinkin cute. you be looking finer than wine on the beach!
I need sunshine in my life too... so envious of your trip! Soak up some extra sun for this girl!
I love that coverup! Cute ones, that don't break the bank, are hard to come by!
I'm jealous! Have fun at the beach!!!
I am DYING for some sunshine. For now - that damn tanning bed in my basement will have to do.
My pasty ass needs some Vitamin D like RIGHT now!!
JEALOUS!! good thing I don't know where you live or I would be right over to jump in your suit case ;) Have so much fun!!!! I'll be here, freezing, ha! :(
eeeek so excited!
So looking forward to warm weather! Have fun!
=) Brooke
Post a Comment