And that is exactly how it played out.
Low key and wonderful.
Friday night I had dinner with some friends, Mexican of course. Saturday, I spent most of the day working, watching UK play and then off to dinner and then out to play with my girlfriend. Sunday was full of church, naps, food and doggy snuggles. Insert your jealousy here.
If you follow me on instagram, you've seen most of these pics. I'm sorry I'm addicted to social media.
not this weekend, but I didn't show you guys who I saw last week.
borrowed pic, but was close enough to trip them.
he's Irish.
she was stuck in the pillows. life of a little dog.
Off to overdose on coffee.
Brooke








11 comments:
I'm totally jealous that you saw Lebron so up close & personal!
i am jealous of your low key, lovely weekend!
I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award over at my blog. You can come pick up your award at my blog!
http://lovinjosiah87.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-weekend-i-award.html
<3 Christin
Okay, I really like that leopard shirt! Are you at Chase Tap Room? (I see the hat shop across the street). I've never been there but always drive by and think it looks like a place to check out. Thoughts on it? (I'm way too old for the college age scene haha)
You look precious in that little leopard getup!
Fun weekend! I haven't been to a basketball game in like two years!
Thanks for linking up!
You are the prettiest princess of life!
I heart low key weekends! And I am seriously crushing on your top!! Where'd you get it?!
The Daily Sarah Jane
looks like a great weekend. I love low-key ones :)
xoxo, Amy
Sounds like a really fun weekend...and I'm jumping on the bandwagon...where did you get that cute cute shirt!! :)
I wanna go play basketball funz with you.
Post a Comment