Monday, February 11, 2013

Cheers to the weekend!

Welcome back for another weekend update, kiddos.

Hope your weekend was as fun as mine was.

Did you guys sleep a lot? And eat lots of carbs? Cause I did. Which could be directly related to how much fun my weekend was. Carbs and naps always, always help.

An all girls bluegrass band that was just really great.

my little bestie with the cutest bangs.

old friends.

a bluegrass band. can't remember their name.

nap central with the pup

another pic of me and one of my besties.

Also spent Saturday night with one of my favorite Lexington bloggers:


Horrible picture of me, but Whitney is one of the cutest little peaches ever.

Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

Go link up with Sami please : )






11 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

naps+carbs+alchy+friends always = good times!

Whitney Ellen said...

I heard you wore that dress a lot this weekend.

Jess Casey said...

My kinda weekend :)

Sami said...

Weird I heard you wore that dress alot this weekend too. I mean you have to get alot of use out of it right? You da cutest bunny ever. I wanna go to a bar and listen to bluegrass and play wif you realllll bad.

Sami said...

Weird I heard you wore that dress alot this weekend too. I mean you have to get alot of use out of it right? You da cutest bunny ever. I wanna go to a bar and listen to bluegrass and play wif you realllll bad.

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

Awwwww i loved seeing you girls this weekend!! Made my night :-). Let's make this happen on the reg! You were goreous as always.

julia rose. said...

Bluegrass, puppy snuggles, and one hella cute outfit?? Looks like a PERFECT weekend sweet girl!

Unknown said...

carbs and naps? add in a little bluegrass and you're living the dream!

xoxo

Take All Chances - Missy said...

What a fab weekend!! I love live music.. I must get me to a gig soon!

Stopping by from blog hop :-) New follower!

Missy
http://takeallchances.blogspot.co.uk

SH said...

Looks like an awesome weekend!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Helene said...

naps and carbs and friends and you are the cutest- sounds good to me :)