Stealing: this idea AGAIN.
I'm back for another edition of Currently I am...
I'm back for another edition of Currently I am...
see also: clown dress. I do not like Chevron, I've decided.
Reading: Anything and everything by James Patterson - his Alex Cross series speaks to me. They are fun, easy reads and sometimes it's nice to sit and get caught up in a book.
James Patterson.
Thinking about: my birthday which is just a few short days away, Kentucky basketball, dating and life in general. Valentine's Day gifts....
Looking Forward To: the weekend, always, always, always, the weekend. And the SEC tournament, which I know doesn't mean anything to most of you, but if you are a UK fan, it's some of the most fun that can be had.
Wondering: Would you ever name your kid after a night club? If you popped in over from Whitney's, you know that Kimye may be naming their offspring after a nightclub in Miami - I have a favorite bar in most cities - but the Chase Tap Room and Round Up doesn't seem like fitting names for a child.
Eating: cheese-its and wasabi peas. Don't you judge me.
And these:
Disliking: the lack of flip flops and bodies of water in my life. And dating.

Happy About: just life. Not too much to be sad about.
Excited about: this feeling of wanting to point to a place on the map and move there. But probably on the coast. Or maybe just a little further south, like Nashville. Just anywhere. Happy to be in that position in my life - and excited for new opportunities!!
xoxo,
Brooke



15 comments:
Love those flip flops and those little sweet tart candies are definitely a weakness of mine!
Oh James Patterson, he use to have me flipping through his books uncontrollably. I forget when I stopped reading. The very beginning of the Alex Cross books are my faves though. Kiss the Girls, I read in two days and was up all night scared to death!
Love those sparkle flips. Also, please tell me what this Round Up is. I quite like your chevron top. What I can see of it anyway :)
Don't forget, Mexican someday soon for you me and Sarah B. Just not at Mi Mexico on New Circle...
My bday is the 19th and some friends got me tickets to the vandy game on the 20th and I am soooo excited!!! I've always wanted to go to the UK game near my bday, and finally, on the 32nd year, the bday gods answered!!
I could eat those mini-Sweettarts all day, everrrry day. Nomz
I no think you look like a clown, fren! I think you preeeetty :)
YAY for the SEC tournament. I am pumped to be in Nashville for it, but I don't think I am going to break the bank for a ticket booklet. Regardless, I will proudly be sporting my blue and flipping my middle finger to any orange coming my way!
our snack habits are identical. No judgement here, for sure.
umm when in the heck (give me the exact date) is your birthday?!
I saw a pic of Kim's baby bump the today and the caption read that her baby bump is now as big as her ass. Ha! I kind of thought that you meant you were currently going #2 when I read your title quick. LOL
those chewy little dots of goodness are the best - I nearly forgot about them, and my tummy will now thank you once I go get some! I am going to name my pretend baby DejaVeux (after the "popular" strip joing in Minneapolis.) - thats OK right? "/ We will just call her Deja for short (she will surely end up a stripper at that same club when she turns 18).
I'd like for you to move here.. it's not a coast but I'm here so that's enough. Loves you and your Chevron duhz.
I LOVE Wasabi peas, if you haven't had the Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy almonds I recommend them, they are HIGHLY addicting.
Never read anything by James Patterson... I should probably try!
I think on the regular about moving to Nashville! You should totally do it and then I shall live vicariously through you.
Post a Comment