Tuesday, February 5, 2013

She wears her crazy like he wears his plaid.



So if you are like me and spent the majority of last night's episode of The Bachelor wondering where the girl with one arm went, then you do not need me to tell you about Tierra.

I'm not one of those girls that mind when Sean takes his shirt off. If he had long hair, I wouldn't be able to blame sweet little, third person talking, "I'm not drama" Tierra for showing her crazy all over national television.


I read the spoilers last night, mostly because the uncomfortable factor that I have while watching the show is quite overwhelming. I had to know if he kept falling for the act.


If Tierra has one good thing going for her, it's that she is beautiful. Even when she is wearing her crazy like Sean wears his plaid shirts, she has a way of looking almost flawless.

That is maybe the only thing that Tierra has going for her. 

We all know that girl that is a little off. She's the one that most of the guys fall for, or can't seem to get away from, but also, you can just tell that she has a little bit of crazy in her eyes. However, that doesn't make it okay.


I think it's probably too late, and if the commercials for tonight's episode are any indication, then there's not much hope for Tierra. It was bad enough that she tripped down the stairs, and I use the word tripped lightly. Not that I'm judging. I have fallen down a lot of stairs in my life, a lot. But the difference between Tierra and I? I jump off like I've been shot out of a cannon. There is no way I'm going to let someone call an ambulance or put a neck brace on me.

In the words of Miranda Lambert, who I feel like probably knows a lot about hiding her crazy, Tierra should probably run and hide her crazy and start acting like a lady.

In closing, I saw last night that someone said they hope that Tierra ends up with Sean because all hope is lost for her in her dating life. You are wrong. Some guy is probably combing the streets of Denver at this very moment hoping that she will bring her crazy over at any time, or better yet show up completely unplanned while you are at a bar with 10 of your other girlfriends.

After all, she did say a guy in the airport was cute. She's a real tramp. She is obviously not in this for all the right reasons. 

This will probably be my one and only Bach recap. And for that, you are welcome.

Happy Tuesday,
B

9 comments:

elle rae-marie said...

You absolutely read my mind about a recap of last night. Tierra can't be serious can she? You can't really be that crazy...and we have all seen the show and I am sure she has too. SO then why are you so sad and confused as to why he isn't spending more time with you?Sshe confuses me and makes my skin crawl.

Sami said...

I haven't even watched past the 1st episode but I could tell she was crazy then. I am definitely going to find her and make her be my friend, mostly for the entertainment value!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I didn't watch last night BUT I do know who he ends up with from reading Reality Steve. It ain't Tierra...thank God. That woman is the definition of cray-cray.

Beth Boone said...

Agree! She is balls to the walls crazy and more. Entertaining but very unstable. It's the reason I watch The Bachelor.

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Loved this recap! & You are right... there probably is a guy (or 2) combing the streets of Denver just HOPING to find her! Women are crazy & guys are just weird!!!

Amber said...

That girl is cray!

Staci said...

My hometown is FULL of Tierras. What no one realizes is they are like soap opera characters. Every time you think they've crashed & burned for good they come rising from the ashes with some new man who thinks they're amazing. Woof.

Rebecca said...

She drives me wild. I hate watching her. But what I hate even more is his stupid naive lack of a brain. If so many people come up to you, how can you STILL believe she is the victim? Seriously! How does every chick in the house get along with the others BUT Tierrible Tierra?! He blows my mind with how stupid he is.

Helene said...

yes and yes. 10 minutes until the next one. im dying.