Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Love Love.

I love love.

Valentine's Day is my most favorite holiday. Single girl or not. Have I ever told you about the time I got flowers from three different guys? That's probably a post for another day. This is why I'm single, guys. Really.

Moving on.  I have a deep love for all things pink and girly, so you better believe that Pinterest is full of things that I love around this time of year.


Poms = a perfect touch for a Valentine's Day party - they beat hanging hearts any day of the week! #ValentinesDay More decor and design tips at http://brightnest.com.

Pinned Image

pink Frye cowboy boots

Buck Island, St Croix - USVI

heart sweater #heart # fashion

bathing suit

a rainbow of sparkle from Kate Spade  Photography by closertolovephotography.com,

And because my birthday is coming so, so soon.

Birthday Cake Pancakes!!! This excites me

You guys can make me these, if you want.


Go link up so I can stalk your pins.


11 comments:

Helene said...

pink sparkly shoes, always a yes. can i please hear the 3 different flowers from guys story?!

Whitney Ellen said...

Gimme dat bathing suit!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

That swimsuit is to die for!!!

Rachel said...

This makes me happy. Love this. And you. VDay isn't so bad after all, huh? :)

Kalyn P said...

Those pancakes look AAAHHMMAZING. Def going to have to get someone to make those for me, birthday or not.

Jordon said...

The beach, oh give me the beach. That would be the best valentines day present ever. Other than Nerlens having his MRI come back negative. what are we going to do?

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

OKay, I love the pink boots, the heart sweater, the beach, and those delicious looking pancakes. And you know I want to hear about flowers from three different peeps. Hello!

Amy G said...

Sparkly shoes, pink everywhere and cute heart sweaters and swimsuits? Yes please! Oh and I've made those pancakes before. They're amazing. You better get someone to make those for you girl!

elle rae-marie said...

that swimmin' suit is to die for, and her hair is pretty cute too! Hello PINK! I love PINK and Sparkles!

Unknown said...

Cowboy boot lover right here! Those boots, oh I could just die!

Staci said...

Ummm I want the flowers from different men story!