Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Truth is, I'm a Lion.

I really didn't want to ever have to lie to you guys.

I didn't. I'm not a good liar. I do that "huh?" thing if you ask me a question I don't want to answer. It's bad. And then when I lie I have to tell the truth. I have to. I have to out myself. Which is why this linkup is perfect.

I'll reveal the truth tomorrow and I really hope you don't lose a lot of sleep over it.

One.
I thought John Wall was Rajon Rondo.

The summer before John Wall and Demarcus Cousins started playing basketball at UK, and if you are a UK fan, you know this as the beginning of when Coach Cal brought joy back to Lexington - I was near campus and had been drinking a little. Probably like a beer or seven. And as I was walking from point A to point B, I saw them. Two of the tallest men I'd ever seen in my whole life and I had NO idea who they were. But, I thought it'd be cute to talk to them. Real cute. So I approached them and called one of them Rondo. They never corrected me. Later in life, I was in a position to be around NBA basketball players and we sometimes laugh about that story. John Wall was offended that I called him Rondo.


looks the same to me.

Two.
I am allergic to teddy bears.

When I was growing up my allergies were crazy - I was allergic to everything it felt like. After a horrendous allergy test, my mom had to pack up every single one of my teddy bears, never to be seen again because I was allergic to them. Still to this day, I shouldn't sleep with them, but I still sleep with one. Judge me.



Three.
I have never stayed overnight in a hospital. Ever. And really never want to.



What are your two truths and a lie?






14 comments:

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

I'd say that the lie is that you were allergic to teddy bears. Because I can see why you would confuse John Wall lol

Sara Elizabeth said...

Bahaha if that John Wall story is legit, that's awesome.

Helene said...

hahaha number one cracks me up. i am going with #3 being a lie?! i don't know... this is tough!

Allie said...

I'm gonna guess #3 is a lie. Dunno why, but I'm going with my gut on this one.

Rachel said...

I think 3 is truth..I have never done this either..ick..so two is fake!

Rachel said...

I think 3 is truth..I have never done this either..ick..so two is fake!

Sami said...

I vote #3.. the other ones had too many details. Also #1 means little to nothing to me but it sounds cool!

Lauren said...

You are NOT allergic to Teddy Bears! That's my story and i'm stickin to it!

Unknown said...

haha I'm sticking to #2 is a lie!

thegordongoodlife.blogspot.com

Jordon said...

Number one HAS to be true, so I am calling lies on the teddy allergy.. I was always so courageous when I saw basketball players at the bars. I chased Jared Polson down Limestone once.. Don't worry I was carrying my Tolly Ho with me.. Whoops.

keepingupwithkristen said...

This is tough...I really hope number 1 is true! ...I'm gonna go with #3 as a lie! Even though that's def. the truth for me : )

Anonymous said...

These are tough ones.... but I'm gonna guess #3!

Maxine said...

If you were allergic to teddy bears then I was allergic to my brother.

Anonymous said...

I say #3 is the lie.

New follower! Look forward to reading more on your blog. :)