Monday, February 4, 2013

Week Update: Florida Style



I wish I could say I am glad to be back, but in reality - I'm having a hard time adjusting to this weather.

Did you guys see my big news on Friday? I really apologize for not sharing it with you guys, but now that I'm back in full force, party planning is sure to happen. This picture is totally normal and will be sent out on all my Valentine's Day cards.



Anyway. If you follow me on Instagram, and shame on you, if you don't - you know that I had one of the most fabulous weeks in Florida and I never, ever wanted to come back. But here a few photos for you.



















That's all I've got, babies.

Sophie is sharing her life lessons over at TyTy's today. Go read it and show some love for little Soph.



I'm off to sip my coffee and look at pictures of the beach.
And maybe cry a little too.

xoxo,
B

16 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I just know you had the BEST time. And girlfriend--you look stunning in all of those pictures! Hottie!

Helene said...

you look like a pretty princess and I am so jealous of your fun in the sun in Florida.

Pamela said...

you are sooo cute and have the best hair! Hair envy! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

If you'd like to share with me your secret to being so freaking adorable, I'm all ears :) Pretty!! And it looks like you had so much fabulous fun, I'm not even ashamed at how jealous I am.

Meg O. said...

Glad you had such a great time -- looks amazing!

Staci said...

I want your clothes and your hair and your life. Thank you.

Jessica said...

So jealous - I need a little sunshine and beach in my life BAD:)! I know y'all had so much fun! Glad you're back!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Before I had even scrolled down I recognized the water taxi from Ft. Lauderdale! Ahhh I could use that beach in my life :) So glad you had a fun and relaxing week. The snow says...WELCOME HOME!

Katie said...

I wanted to curse every pic I saw from you! haha! I miss Fl so much :( my dad rented our place out until April so we can't go right now WAHHHHH! Anyway-fess up to who you were visiting. ;)

Sami said...

It's not really fair that you just showed all of those pictures to me on Monday and now I have to sit if my cold ass office... Wahhh. Next time bring me.. okay thanks!

Jordon said...

Love that KY blue dress!!

Maxine said...

crap... I just followed you on instagram.... shame! on! me!!!

Lauren said...

so jealous! I want to be in Florida so bad today! :)

Amber said...

Why are you so stinkin' adorable?!

Brandy Bruce said...

Love that Valentine pic. :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

stop being so damn cute!!! :-)