Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

How cute is the name of this new linkup? Weekend Shenanigans? Of course, when Sami started this new link up I wanted to join - I mean, I love sharing about my weekends and it usually looks like shenanigans over here!




one. Caught up on Scandal - please tell me you love this show.
two. Broke out the UK cowboy boots for some game day fun.
three. brunch - dressed in blue. 
four. dress shopping at one of my favorite stores. 
five and six. album release party for a local band at one of the best venues in town. 
seven. FROYO.
eight. Finally saw Silver Linings Playbook and oh my goodness. It was the best ever.
nine. Tried some new hair rollers - without heat. Will be posting a how-to and a recap soon.

Was a great weekend and I'm off to sip my coffee and wish it was Friday.

Go grab the button and link up! You know you wanna.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you have for us with those rollers. I'm about to chop off ALL my hair because I'm at a loss as to what to do with it. I don't want to use a curler!

Helene said...

i need to go see that movie so bad. and love those boots. cowboy boots are always a good idea. as is froyo.

Sara Elizabeth said...

I still need to see Silver Linings Playbook! Also, love your boots!

put a bow on it [kaitlyn] said...

Still obsessed with how amazing that movie was. So raw and REAL!

elle rae-marie said...

I need to go see that movie - dragging my roomie there this week for sure! Also - brunch? Yea need to do that too one of these weekends. Nothing is better than brunch on a Sunday morning!!! Happy Monday!

Amie said...

That movie looks good, and now that you said its a must see, I might have to go watch it! And froyo is always amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I STILL haven't seen Silver Linings and there's absolutely no reason for it! I've heard such great things. Perhaps I can drag Glenn Coco there one night this week :)

And you just spiked a ridiculous froyo craving for me, so... thanks for making my lunch decision!

Nadine said...

That froyo looks so amazing right now!! Excited to see how your hair turned out, I could use a new way to style mine.

Pamela said...

I have been dying to see that movie!!! I have heard nothing but great things! Tell us more about these rollers!!! :)

- Pam

Rachel said...

I love that dress with the bow!

Jennie said...

Love frozen yogurt! I got some this weekend also!

Corinne said...

I've never heard of (or seen) Scandal...so I'm adding that to my list of "watch while Russ is on call" shows. And Silver Linings Playbook is one of my new favorite movies - I thought it was so so so good.

Looks like a great weekend!

Sami said...

Silver Linings.. weeeee. So good! Also, Scandal. OMG that show has me on the edge of my seat every week. Who knew there was so much sexual tension in the White House ;) I wanna go to brunch with you reallll bad. You're the best bunny btw. LOVES.

Unknown said...

I seriously need to see silver lining playbook asap!!

Just What Jess is Up to said...

I still need to see that movie!!! I love your boots, they are perfection. What brand are they?? :)

Sarah said...

I am beyond ready for my afternoon snack and that froyo looks amazing.

Rachel said...

There's nothing better than reading about fabulous weekends on a Monday afternoon...makes me wish Friday would hurry up and get here again :) So glad you had a great weekend, honey bunny! You're always too cute, btw. Happy Monday!

Amber said...

That dress is gorgeous, and looks great on you! Hope you got it. :)

I can't wait for your how-to on the rollers!

Cotton said...

LOVE that floral top!!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway happening at Cotton's Pickins now!