Friday, March 15, 2013

Ball So Hard.

I haven't really talked a lot about March Madness here on the blog, but it's here. If you know anything about me, you know that I really love basketball. And football, but since UK is mostly a basketball school, it's really easy for me to follow.

It's SEC tournament weekend, in Nashville, just a few short hours away from me and it's time to pick out what to wear for a fun weekend out on the town.

Go Big Blue! UK, I think you have grown on me...<3
Don't worry, I already own both of these pieces and about 7,000 other dresses.

I don't know about you girls, but I'm ready for the weekend!

Don't forget, it's backthatazzup Friday, so I'm linking up with Whitney.

For those of you UK fans, you know this is the song they play with player intros.

Just call me super fan.

Happy weekend, lovebugs!

16 comments:

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

jealy!!!! we so planned on going, but bailey's surgery costs put a damper on things. he is the million dollar dog ya know :-) you all have so much fun. i better see lots of photos on instagram!

Kiki said...

You are going to look fabulous!! I think its a great outfit!! cant wait to hear all about it on monday!!
XO

Helene said...

you are too cute i love it.

Sara Elizabeth said...

oooh C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!! Ps- gimme those booots :)

Whitney Ellen said...

I just love you.
That is all.

Meighan said...

Seriously, too cute. Love that dress. I wish Alabama was good at basketball but we NEVER are.

put a bow on it [kaitlyn] said...

the tournaments are the BEST! I went to the Big East one last year in NYC and it was so much fun, and I'm not even a fan of any big east schools!

Jordon said...

GIVE ME THOSE BOOTS!!! Can't believe it is already tournament time, that shit cray.

ty said...

I need those boots. But with OU on it.

Kelly said...

Love the outfit! Go Cats!

Maggie said...

That outfit is adorable! I too am over the moon excited for March Madness, I Can't wait!

Sami said...

Love the outfit. LOVE the song. Happy Weekend pretty princess.

Sarah Alway said...

That dress is adorable and it's going to look great with those boots!

Meg O. said...

My Father-in-law's family are all HUGE UK fans and I bet they would geek out so hard if they knew those boots existed.

Kelly Slater said...

OMG, lovin' the outfit! That dress needs to be Carolina Blue though, haha! So excited for March Maddness! And, great song! :o)

Rachel said...

I found your blog by accident, but I love it already! I'm a UK alum and OBSESSED with that dress! Hope you have a great weekend and HOPEFULLY Selection Sunday will go well for UK tomorrow! :)

Rachel