Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

Hi girls, we've made it to Monday and I am exhausted but I'm here to link up with Sami and share some shenanigans!


Although someone did just tell me I looked really well-rested. Which is telling for how I must look every other day.

If you are a basketball fan like me you know that UK didn't even make it into the bracket this year. You heard that right. Didn't make the tournament. A large piece of humble pie has been served to UK and it's fans this year.

Don't worry, if I follow you on twitter and you talk obsessively about your team, I'll unfollow you. But I'll be back in April. Sore loser here : )

I didn't take a lot of pics this weekend. Actually, didn't take any that are blogworthy ;)

That being said. Click on this link and let your mind be blown.

Mind blown.

Have a great week, loves!!




9 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm a HUGE Ole Miss fan and we can't believe y'all didn't make it into the bracket. Look, we know before anybody how that is! Just consider it a Re-builder year!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

UK not getting in really, really sucks. It's not really even humble pie....more like a pile of poo and our face rubbed in it.
My husband was feeling like the SEC got snubbed, in general :( Sad times.

Rachel said...

Oooopppssss...don't go read the end of my post then haha :) Hey, we SEC girls must stick together! I'll admit, I'm a bandwagon basketball fan, but I'm forever an Ole Miss fan...and the fact that y'all aren't in the tourney is shocking and kinda ridiculous. Next year, girlfriend! Happy Monday, pretty. Hope it's fab.

Helene said...

oh yes you look well rested! I look trashed.

The Pink Growl said...

TN didn't make it either...I was fuming mad yesterday watching that dang selection show!

Meighan said...

Seriously, Alabama's basketball team can't even make a basket. Like, a free throw, layup, etc... None. Nada. That stinks for UK though, seriously. At least you still have tons of cute dresses to wear in a fabulous blue color. Have a good day gorgeous!

Sara Elizabeth said...

I'm not even filling out a bracket and actually pretending that the tournament doesn't even exist...I'm a tab bit bitter.

Katie said...

would this be a bad time to comment about osu winning big ten tourney? ;) haha. you are hilarious

Sarah Alway said...

I'm not a basketball fan, don't hate me! ;-)