Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Have a Crush, and I'm Not Sure They Know




I'm really bad at flirting. And I never thought flirting would carry over into my blogging world. I thought I was awkward enough in my real life, that blogging was the one way I could get past it.

And then, Erin, in all of her beautifulness, decided to have a link up for blog crushes.

So here I am, trying to think of a good way to let my crushes know that I am indeed crushing on them. I mean, it's not like I can give them a high five or say things like, "I really enjoy your hair."  Or even better to say things via text like "you're cute" which is my friend Tara's all time pick up line. This is all through the world wide web, after all.

So here goes nothing.



I think it's pretty well known that I am crazy in love with these girls.


But there are so many other crushes that I have. I'm quite the promiscuous blogger, as it turns out.

So there's this girl, Whitney. I know her in real life. And she's one of the most precious things I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. 



Her and her husband are angels. They've got the biggest hearts and had the most beautiful wedding. I can't say enough good things about her, except for how much I stinking love her heart. 

And then there is Dana. She lives in my city, and while I don't know her in real life, I hope to some day sip margaritas with her. She's a busy little bee planning her wedding, but she has a deep love for all things UK like me.


She has the most beautiful engagement pics, is going to be the most awesome stepmom ever, and she's just so darn cute. 

Moving right along - another Lexington blogger who may be the cutest thing since sliced bread:


Jill is the most adorable thing ever. Never mind the fact that she told me on Twitter I'd lost my mind over my diet, but she, Whitney and I have a date coming up soon. Margaritas and nails. This makes my day. 


And how could you not love this girl? Sarah (I purposefully included this pic because it is my FAVE) is another Lexington blogger and she has great hair, is hilarious and loves a good brewski like me. I hope to sip a beer with her at a local fave, Country Boys, sometime in the near future.

There's no doubt that I have a lotta love for a lotta bloggers. 

That wasn't so bad. And I don't even have the nasty headache that comes after all the beer I have to drink to combat the anxiety that comes with flirting. 

Who do you love??? Please say me.


9 comments:

Helene said...

i saw my face and got so happy it wasn't even funny. i have a HUGEEEEE crush on you forever and ever!!! Love you.

Whitney Ellen said...

I have no words for how much love I have for you. No. Words.

The Pink Growl said...

there are so many bloggers in Lex! I need to move up there!

Sarah Alway said...

Aw, what an adorable post, I love this idea!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

this made my hear smile soooo big. you are such a sweetie brooke! i am so blessed to have met you and have you in my life....seriously. cant wait for our triple date :-)

Anonymous said...

God said, "Lisette, stop being a creeper."

Your will is my command.

You have some fabulous crushes ;)

Sami said...

You have the cutest crushes. Luz jew.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

You are the sweetest! Can't wait for nails and margies!!! :)

Definitely Sarah B. said...

Aww this totally made my morning...I feel the same way about you lady!! I've got to get to planning our little get together! :)