My weekend was fab-u-lous. There's a reason I live for the weekends.
Let's do a quick recap, shall we.
1. My weekend started on Thursday really. Yes I worked on Friday. But I sang my heart out at a concert Thursday night and got my voice back somewhere around Saturday morn.
2. Friday night was spent catching up on Nashville and Modern Family - no pics so insert Snapchat pic here.
3. Saturday morning was spent at the Kentucky Market - which was a fabulous way of all of the goodies from all over Kentucky to be exhibited and sold.
4. Bloody Mary's win every single time.
5. Singing our hearts out in the nose bleeds for George.
6. Our seats were really bad, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm so sad that cowboy rode away Saturday night.
7. The barista at Starbucks was a real flirt.
8. Church with some friends.
9. Started my Monday off right at the gym.
This is how I feel about Mondays.
Have a fabulous week! And link up with Sami!




22 comments:
Sounds like a fun packed weekend! :)
Sounds like a fantastic weekend!
I love your picture that shows how you feel about Mondays...that's exactly how I feel too! :)
Friends, coffee, the gym, country music, bloody mary's... sounds like my kind of weekend! Fun fun!
love the song Jackson. LOVE it. you are a cutie mc cuterson.
You are such a pretty princess. And that barista best back off... you are MY Brookie.
Looks like a perfect weekend! You can never go wrong with some George Strait, right? I am in LOVE with Nashville! It's one of my new fav shows.
I just started watching Nashville yesterday through Hulu - LOVE it so far!!! I can't wait to watch more! I haven't had a bloody mary in so long, I think I need one soon! :) have a great week love!
Bloody Mary's win. Every. Single. Time.
You are a brave, brave and awesome woman for hitting the gym so early! Go you!!
I slept through my alarm this morning so I didn't go to the gym.... damn. Anyway, your snapshots are so cute!!! and chill out barista... the hearts... really? ;-)
Good girl for hitting that gym up!!! especially after such a busy weekend.
I caught up on Nashville yesterday, I seriously lovvvve that show! I feel the same about Monday, haha.
Brookie, pony kegs are the most amazing little balls of fun ever :)
Boo Mondays and mornings at the gym. Loved seeing your instagram this morning, it made me feel better knowing I wasn't the only dummy suffering at the gym this morning. PS where is the Kentucky Market? I am heading to lex this weekend and need to get my paws on some locals!
Looks like you had an awesome weekend, I love it!
But like I really think I need to go to a country concert with you because I think I'd like it a whole lot more.
Weekday concerts are the best :) And yay for starting the week off right! #getitgirl
Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog
I went to George too!! We were also in the nose bleeds. I didn't think they were that bad but we literally bought our tickets the night before so I was happy with what I got, haha.
Thanks, now I have Jackson running thru my head as well! When my son was a baby we would put that song on loud and he loved it! How can you not sing along ---
I feel the same way about Mondays, hah!
Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca
I love weekends that start early! Even if you do have to work Friday doesn't mean you can't have some fun before!
Looks like a super fun weekend! Love that the barista wrote you a note! I should've been more productive and went to the gym yday too...that didn't happen! :-/
Adrienne
Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com
Post a Comment